Top California Rail Tours
23 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "The crew insured everyone was having a great time good music they provided us with drinks insures everyone’s safety"
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular and we saw so much of the park in one day! Snowshoe John was a great guide and host! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was hot and smoky around the Lake Tahoe area. We loved it. We would do it again. And would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "This was a family celebration. Worth every penny. Bryan is a great caption and full of interesting Tahoe stories."
* A traveler said: "The equipment was in great shape and worked well. Amazing views on the bike trail. Great customer service"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip to Yosemite. Everything was well organised with plenty of time given at each spot to take photos or to just simply stand and admire the stunning scenery. Plenty of useful information was given and our driver was very friendly and helpful. He did everything possible to ensure that we got the most out of our trip. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Riding on a vintage railroad through the redwoods was awesome. It was fun to be in a restored coach car being pulled by an old Diesel engine."
* A traveler said: "Had not been to Yosemite in almost 40 years. With just a week in the Bay Area only had a day to spar. The train trip in the morning was great sightseeing ( and people seeing too). Bus from Merced to the Park was comfortable and provided a lot of "the view". Should have stayed overnight! That would have meant a full day in the park. Returning the same day in the dark made for a long day. Don't recommend for families , unless you overnight. Great experience - will do again when time allows."
* A traveler said: "Damien was an awesome tour guide. Very knowledgeable and personable. It was our first time doing a walking tour and I enjoyed every minute of it. It felt personalized as it was only myself and my girlfriend on the tour. We were able to gain insight and knowledge about things in LA would would have not otherwise learned. Great job and thank you."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took this walking tour and we couldn't have been happier. Our expert guide was Stuart Wood, and he was exceptional. He knew the fascinating history of LA inside and out, and he brought it to colorful life through captivating stories. He gave us the details about the architecture and growth of this vibrant city. Get out of your car and see the city on foot. We were so glad we did this tour, it really was special and brought it to life–– don't miss it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ubehebe Crater
- Hancock Park
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Lands End
- Safari West
- Dolby Theatre
- Pirates Dinner Adventure
- Emerald Bay State Park
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Salton Sea
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Hollyhock House
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- LEGOLAND® California
- Silverado Trail
- St. Helena
- Old Town San Diego
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah