Top California Overnight Tours
30 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The best thing was taking iPhone photography class to be able to take great pictures of the park I took a great picture of half dome"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "Really fun excursion and the crew too. An exhilarating way to connect with the bay, bridge and city."
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent drivers on both ways to Yosemite valley and back to SFO. They drove us safely and explained in detail the history of Yosemite valley"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. The ebikes make this an easy trip if you aren't athletic, but even the more fit members of our party had fun using the assisted pedaling. The only negative was having to bike to and from the bike shop to the bike path on the busy and crowded streets near Fisherman's Wharf, but it was worth that small hassle!"
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Aiden was exceptional!! He Made our experience fun, informative and safe! B. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The information was great the scenery was beautiful ! The staff was amazing . I would recommend to anyone it’s a great trip"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. Our guide Zac Smith was very knowledgeable about the plants and geology of Joshua Tree Park. We did some gentle rock climbing with him and had amazing views views."
* A traveler said: "From the online booking, in office confirmation and advice to the tour guide (Wendy), the service was well explained, friendly and impeccable. Alcatraz was a great experience, the audio was clear and enough history. Muir Woods. .. absolutely beautiful and awe inspiring..... I love nature"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! So much history explained in the audio. I will definitely take this tour again and bring my family!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour, Drivers were great both went out of their way to show us the majestic Yosemite Park. Worth staying over night if you have the time"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz was amazing. The whole package was great, everything was organized and easy to access."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip to Yosemite. Everything was well organised with plenty of time given at each spot to take photos or to just simply stand and admire the stunning scenery. Plenty of useful information was given and our driver was very friendly and helpful. He did everything possible to ensure that we got the most out of our trip. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a very professional guide if you have a very short off time off. I will recommend this awesome tour ."
* A traveler said: "So fun!! The owner really helped us out with last minute tickets- so grateful!! We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of the California coast with Armen was fabulous !! We got to experience Los Angeles and proceeded up the coast to San Francisco with many stops along the way. No worries since our driver was great & gave us all the details of the journey."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Disneyland® Resort
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)
- Children's Creativity Museum
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Salton Sea
- Whaley House Museum
- Windansea Beach
- Marina District
- Sherman Library & Gardens
- Channel Islands
- Dodger Stadium
- Museum of Death Hollywood
- Hollywood Museum
- Mission Dolores Park
- Pismo Beach
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- V Marketplace
- Fleet Science Center
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah