Top California How to Get Around
489 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience celebrating my birthday in our balloon ride. The ride was very pleasant and relaxing. The views from the vineyards were very beautiful. Our pilot Philip was very informative, experienced and funny. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! We saw So many dolphins. The guides was very knowledgeable: The tour is 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible experience. I went with my 6 year old and my 8 year old for the youngest’s birthday. They both can’t wait to do it again! Jack was our pilot and was very fun and informative. We can’t wait to go again."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Great time! I would definitely go again. Catch Uber to pier 39 is my recommendation, and wear layers. It gets nippy FAST!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was wonderful. Had a great time. Wish we could have done the city tour as well, but got a refund. Highly recommended it.."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best guide you can ask for. Highly recommended. We had the best time and the views we saw were priceless."
* A traveler said: "A first time experience for our family. The views were breathtaking. Very friendly shuttle driver and pilot."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour by bus driver/tour lead Muir Woods Spectacular Ran on time Sausalito lovely-ferry back was wonderful!!!"
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Really fun excursion and the crew too. An exhilarating way to connect with the bay, bridge and city."
* A traveler said: "Great first experience flying over the bay. Rick was an awesome Chief Pilot i would totally go back to him. I highly Recommend Anyone looking to fly with hayward flights go see Rick Cascely you will NOT be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Second time do tour of San Francisco Bay with Captain and 1 St Mate Adrienne. It's a magical experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Terrific boat for whale watching. Captain and crew were excellent. Duration of trip was about right--2 hours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah