Top California Car Tours
257 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "Archie, the driver was informative, funny, and carefully drove the bus. Muir Woods well worth the bus trip. Bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We have truly enjoyed the day trip to Yosemite and the sequoia trees. Wonderful commentary by Gino and feel everyone should take this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Jerry was wonderful. Had a great time. Wish we could have done the city tour as well, but got a refund. Highly recommended it.."
* A traveler said: "The 3 wineries we visited were uniquely different and each was great in itself. It was a beautiful day and we made great memories."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Really fun excursion and the crew too. An exhilarating way to connect with the bay, bridge and city."
* A traveler said: "The driver Alejandro was super great and had a lot of interesting information. We will recommend him to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour yesterday. Our driver was excellent and he showed us all around the Bay Area. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "Cruise was very nice loved the bar on board . Had great views would definitely book again. Parking was about $3.50 hour not too bad"
* A traveler said: "Lands End, Golden Gate. Our tour guide was very informative and she knew her material. Very good tour"
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best guide you can ask for. Highly recommended. We had the best time and the views we saw were priceless."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Small-Group Tour: San Francisco City Tour Including Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah