Top Cairo Food & Drink
241 results | All Cairo Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good experience! Fun tour, excellent food, live music, dance performances and very kind guide. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent entertainment. Service exceptional. Food good. Beautiful ship. Took pictures inside the dining area and outside as the ship flowed down the Nile."
* A traveler said: "Everything went as planned, the 'cruise' wasn't really a cruise. The tour guide stayed with me the entire time. The entertainment was great as was the food."
* A traveler said: "Had one of the BEST tours from Cairo to Alexandria. My tour guide, Ahmed Elsayed was extremely nice and highly informative from start of the trip until the end. He was very knowledgeable on the history of every landmark we visited in Alexandria and was able to clearly explain the stories on the hieroglyphics. I was traveling on my own and Ahmed made me feel safe and protected throughout the entire trip. He also helped take great photos for me! Ayman was a 5 star driver, we had a smooth drive and he also made me feel safe with all of the crazy drivers in Egypt. At the end of the trip, Ahmed and Alyman were so kind to take me to the last hotel I stayed in where I left my laundry and took me to an amazing papyrus factory that happened to be nearby. I was lucky to have these two in my tour and would def want them as tour guides next time I’m in Egypt!"
* A traveler said: "We saw parts of Cairo no tourist would see. Our guide was punctual, polite, friendly, and offered us choices of mainstream or pure local food. We went for the local abs weren’t disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Ahmed our guide was very kind with us and comprehensive. I play the photographer in order we can have the best memory of our trip. We recommend 👌. The landscapes were beautiful and we never get bored. Fantastic"
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Authentic and mesmerizing tour of Orthodox Christian, Muslim and Jewish places of worship including churches, mosques and synagogues. Egyptologist Essam was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable in the topics of Coptic and Islamic Cairo."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ahmed Elsayed was great! He showed us around the great pyramid and was very informative!"
* A traveler said: "Paula is an amazing guide! Extremely knowledgeable and is open to talk about everything about Egypt, it’s culture and history. The food stop we recommend is traditional Egyptian food because it was delicious. If you’re going to Giza, choose this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide. Well organized by Emo Tours, definitely, it was a good election. Cairo isn't only pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, meet us at the baggage claim, assisted with luggage and it was a very comfortable ride to hotel."
* A traveler said: "Fero was absolutely amazing energy and a pleasure during the whole trip! I greatly Appreciate his warm presence. Request Fero anytime you do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful dinner cruise on the Nile - our tour operator picked us up from the hotel - was on time. The dinner cruise was great - buffet was good, the entertainment was great - the Sufi dancers were mesmerizing, belly dance was ok. The singer was outstanding great value for money spent"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. My guide Shimaa is very knowledgeable and passionate. I highly recommend this tour when you visit Egypt."
* A traveler said: "Me and wife had an excellent trip to Gaza, Memphis and Sakkara. Our guide Mustafa was very good. He knew all about the history and was excellent in communication. We started at 8 and finished at 4. Highly recommend this with Mustafa"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zenab was extremely kind, caring, and informative. This company takes the time to ensure their guides are educated and certified."
* A traveler said: "Guide and driver were both very kind. The guide knew a lot and kept the tour very interesting. Saw great sites and covered so much ground!"
* A traveler said: "Delicious dinner, amazing bellydance show and very good attention of our guide Ibrahim, he go to our hotel for us and back then."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the time we spent with our guide Wael. He was very welcoming and gave a great tour and description of the church which was very interesting and answered any questions we had. It was a great place to visit. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible!!!! Great driver, so safe!! Fabulous tour guide!!! He answered all of our questions. A wonderful day!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide and driver. Michael was informative and very kind. Felt very safe exploring all of Cairo."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Incredible views of the city <3 very peaceful and awesome during the sunset."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Guided Full-Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloon, Kings Valley, Sailing Felucca,City tour & Camel Ride
- All inclusive Private Trip Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch,Entrance fees
- All inclusive Day Tour Giza Pyramids , Sphinx , Memphis Saqqara with Camel Ride
- 8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo
- Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)
- Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)
- Babylon Fortress
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Gayer-Anderson Museum
- Coptic Museum
- Tahrir Square
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)
- Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)
- Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis
- Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa
- Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Mosque of Amr ibn Al-As
- Nile River
- Islamic Cairo
- Pharaonic Village
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alexandria
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera