Top Cairo Whale Watching
16 results | All Cairo Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zenab was extremely kind, caring, and informative. This company takes the time to ensure their guides are educated and certified."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was delayed but Mohamed was waiting met us at baggage claim after we passed through a health check and immigration. He gathered our bags and we had a pleasant trip to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, meet us at the baggage claim, assisted with luggage and it was a very comfortable ride to hotel."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience! Fun tour, excellent food, live music, dance performances and very kind guide. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "They were waiting for us a long time since my wife hurt her foot and had to wait for the wheel chair, very patient and understanding. Thank You!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Our guide Mimo was exceptional. He was extremely knowledgeable and fun! I would highly recommend Mimo for any future tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide. Well organized by Emo Tours, definitely, it was a good election. Cairo isn't only pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Had one of the BEST tours from Cairo to Alexandria. My tour guide, Ahmed Elsayed was extremely nice and highly informative from start of the trip until the end. He was very knowledgeable on the history of every landmark we visited in Alexandria and was able to clearly explain the stories on the hieroglyphics. I was traveling on my own and Ahmed made me feel safe and protected throughout the entire trip. He also helped take great photos for me! Ayman was a 5 star driver, we had a smooth drive and he also made me feel safe with all of the crazy drivers in Egypt. At the end of the trip, Ahmed and Alyman were so kind to take me to the last hotel I stayed in where I left my laundry and took me to an amazing papyrus factory that happened to be nearby. I was lucky to have these two in my tour and would def want them as tour guides next time I’m in Egypt!"
* A traveler said: "We needed a ride to the airport from our Hotel in Zamalek. This was a Comfortable ride for 6 people and our luggage for a Great price, the driver was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Good prompt service. Driver gave us some history about Cairo and his English was pretty good. He met us at the airport with a sign and also gave us hi contact information in case we needed a driver throughout our stay"
* A traveler said: "Not only were they on time and efficient, but one of the gentleman that picked us up was a tour guide who spoke perfect English and provided us with a interesting facts on the way from the hotel to the airport."
* A traveler said: "Authentic and mesmerizing tour of Orthodox Christian, Muslim and Jewish places of worship including churches, mosques and synagogues. Egyptologist Essam was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable in the topics of Coptic and Islamic Cairo."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo
- All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar
- Private Guided Full-Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo
- 4 Hours Fishing & Snorkeling Sea Trip By Speed Boat With Water Sports - Hurghada
- 4 Hours Snorkeling With Dolphins &Water Games By Private Speed Boat - Hurghada
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)
- Coptic Museum
- Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)
- Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)
- Gayer-Anderson Museum
- Islamic Cairo
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Al-Hakim Mosque
- Cairo Opera House
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)
- Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)
- Nile River
- Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)
- Mosque of Amr ibn Al-As
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alexandria
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera