Top Cairo Day Trips
498 results | All Cairo Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zenab was extremely kind, caring, and informative. This company takes the time to ensure their guides are educated and certified."
* A traveler said: "Guide and driver were both very kind. The guide knew a lot and kept the tour very interesting. Saw great sites and covered so much ground!"
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Had one of the BEST tours from Cairo to Alexandria. My tour guide, Ahmed Elsayed was extremely nice and highly informative from start of the trip until the end. He was very knowledgeable on the history of every landmark we visited in Alexandria and was able to clearly explain the stories on the hieroglyphics. I was traveling on my own and Ahmed made me feel safe and protected throughout the entire trip. He also helped take great photos for me! Ayman was a 5 star driver, we had a smooth drive and he also made me feel safe with all of the crazy drivers in Egypt. At the end of the trip, Ahmed and Alyman were so kind to take me to the last hotel I stayed in where I left my laundry and took me to an amazing papyrus factory that happened to be nearby. I was lucky to have these two in my tour and would def want them as tour guides next time I’m in Egypt!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on this tour! My guide, Noha, was excellent. She was extremely knowledgeable and adjusted the itinerary based on my interests. The tour operates exactly as described online, from the hotel pickup to the sightseeing. Dahshur, Saqqara and Memphis add a lot to get a more complete picture of ancient Egypt. Thank you again Noha!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Our guide Mimo was exceptional. He was extremely knowledgeable and fun! I would highly recommend Mimo for any future tour!"
* A traveler said: "The private tour was a great way to go. The tour guide was be very knowledgeable and fun. Driver was great too. A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Ahmed our guide was very kind with us and comprehensive. I play the photographer in order we can have the best memory of our trip. We recommend 👌. The landscapes were beautiful and we never get bored. Fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Paula is an amazing guide! Extremely knowledgeable and is open to talk about everything about Egypt, it’s culture and history. The food stop we recommend is traditional Egyptian food because it was delicious. If you’re going to Giza, choose this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Galal was great today! He is very knowledgeable about Egyptian history and so much more. He had me and my husband mind open to learning so much more. This is a perfect tour to do after seeing the pyramids. Very good relaxing day and the sprinter van, breakfast, lunch and armed security were a great touch to the tour"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day I spent a lot of time at the pyramids got to see the inside of one also saw how paper was made from papyrus then spent a lot of time at the Egyptian museum saw the best exhibits even a couple of mummies"
* A traveler said: "Mohamed picked me up right on time in the morning. He gave me options of what to see throughout the day. He was knowledgeable and friendly and willing to answer my questions about the sights and Egyptian culture. The restaurant we went to for lunch was excellent and had a great view of the harbour and the Citadel."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day; Tonsi artfully blends information and humor for an enjoyable tour. Tonsi knew when to step in and help but also allows ample time to explore on your own. We highly recommend Tonsi."
* A traveler said: "Great time in Luxor! Fantastic day trip! Wonderful guide. Thank you Heba Ghada Karnak for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Just simply sitting in the water and the food. Whoever gave Emo Tours a bad review was wrong. This tour was great."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience my tour operator Hesham was amazing and so was my guide adina. I had alot of fun and everything was done perfectly. I highly recommend you do this tour with this team as they will take care of you well and luxor is so beautiful."
* A traveler said: "It was fascinating to learn so much about the history of christianity in Egypt. Essam was a fantastic, friendly guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. My guide Shimaa is very knowledgeable and passionate. I highly recommend this tour when you visit Egypt."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! He provided lots of great history and gave up plenty of time every spot! It was a full day adventure"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Ahmed Elsayed and the driver Ayman for being great tour guides in my trip to Alexandria they were both friendly, patient, observant, and knowledgeable of both the geography and history/culture pertaining to the entire trip. Definitely reccomend these two if you ever wish to travel to Alexandri la or anywhere in Egypt"
* A traveler said: "Me and wife had an excellent trip to Gaza, Memphis and Sakkara. Our guide Mustafa was very good. He knew all about the history and was excellent in communication. We started at 8 and finished at 4. Highly recommend this with Mustafa"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding guide Galal made the day interesting with his great knowledge and ability to make history easily understandable. Fab lunch and wonderful scenery."
* A traveler said: "A very good tour with a professional and friendly guide and driver. Definitely worth the money. It exceeded my expectations! Thanks Ahmed Elsayed and Abdullah!"
* A traveler said: "Authentic and mesmerizing tour of Orthodox Christian, Muslim and Jewish places of worship including churches, mosques and synagogues. Egyptologist Essam was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable in the topics of Coptic and Islamic Cairo."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar from Cairo
- Private Guided Full-Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo
- All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar
- All inclusive Private Trip Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch,Entrance fees
- Full-Day Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pharaonic Village
- Cairo Opera House
- Hanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)
- Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Mosque of Amr ibn Al-As
- Nile River
- Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)
- Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)
- Al-Hakim Mosque
- Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad
- Colossus of Ramses II at Memphis
- Ibn Tulun Mosque
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Gayer-Anderson Museum
- Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)
- Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)
- Sultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Alexandria
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera