Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome Tours and Activities
Aussie wildlife can be hard to spot at the peak of rainy season. Luckily, there’s the Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome—an all-weather immersion exhibit that puts travelers smack in the middle of a real indoor jungle.
Turtles, snakes and kookaburras wander freely among the forest, and while an up-close look at these small wonders makes for a memorable visit, it’s the Cairns Zoom that has visitors leaving the dome grinning from ear to ear. The high ropes course consists of more than 50 challenges, including high-flying ziplines that cruise over crocodile-filled waters. Helpful guides offer plenty of educational information, and popular wildlife shows entertain, especially ones involving hand-tamed birds and fuzzy koalas.
Tours and Activities to Experience Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter