Top Byron Bay Unique Experiences
12 results | All Byron Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "Great session for the overall workout and experience if not for my competitive spirit and maybe next time we’ll get even closer to the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Super morning out. Loved the professionalism and guidance of the warm and friendly instructors. Took us out the back of the surf and we were fortunate enough to see 2 large pods of dolphins. They jumped out of the water as well. Sensational! These guys are great and and very easy going but you also feel very secure and safe."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Cristiano, was wonderful! Very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. We had a relaxing drive through the hinterland to visit Whian Whian Falls followed by an intimate lunch at the Rocky Lake Dam. The highlight was when we arrived at a tranquil and private location, lost in the midst of the trees and forest, to really experience the essence of what it means to truly live a 'hippie' lifestyle. You can only access this spiritual place by joining this tour group, see the glow worms and experience a bohemian lifestyle! I do recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour. Lovely places and very interesting. Food was beautiful at Stone and Wood and lots of laughs along the way. Great group of people to share the trip with and Jarrad was great. Only disappointment for me was Wandana Brewing Company. Person serving us was not friendly and appeared very disinterested in it all. Left Jarrad to tell us about the brewery."
* A traveler said: "Great value lesson with enough theory and good and nice coaches. The surf school couldn't have done better! We have had a lesson with another Surf school but this one was way better. We really felt more confident after this, thank you guys!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant surfing lesson - I was a complete beginner and Steve was incredibly patient, helpful and encouraging. A really lovely man with buckets of experience that made me feel relaxed and excited throughout. Thank you so much"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in North Island