From the lookout at Minyon Falls, visitors will hear the roar of cascading, rushing water as it falls over the rock formations and gathers in a natural swimming pool down below. In addition to the waterfall, travelers can also catch coastal views and let the surrounding rain forest engulf their senses. Whether visiting the falls while passing through on a hiking trek or a cycling adventure, stop and enjoy this World-Heritage-listed wonder at Nightcap National Park.
Provided picnic tables and barbecue pits make the falls an excellent place to rest and refuel for the journey back out of the park. Take a dip in the freshwater pool beneath the falls before heading off!
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Minyon Falls hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Minyon Falls?
- Byron Bay Hinterland Tour Including Rainforest Walk to Minyon Falls
- Byron Bay Combo: Hinterland Tour Including Minyon Falls and Kayaking with Dolphins
- Stray Australia: Byron Bay Day Trip - Falls and Frothies
- Luxury Hinterland Tour
Things to do near Byron Bay
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Tasmania