Top Buenos Aires Water Tours
121 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was very nice and we felt for the price it was right. Our guide Laura was polite and knowledgeable. Pickup and drop off were excellent."
* A traveler said: "The weather was great. The flight was smooth. The island was quiet and peaceful. The views were awesome."
* A traveler said: "I took a tour with this company to the Tigre river feel included a boat ride and some other stops along the way. I was the only person in the group who spoke English and the tour company hired a young woman who spoke English just for me. She was extremely helpful and made the whole tour wonderful."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did a day trip from Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento. We got picked up at our hotel and were driven to the ferry and picked up by our guide on the other side. There were only 3 of us and our guide was great. The trip is a bit pricey, but we had a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, all around. Allesandra was informative and pleasant to learn about the delta Tigre and its inhabitants and history. Gave us a lot of great information and set a pace we could enjoy the entire day long! Another wonderful day in Buenos Aires!"
Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour, Tango Show with Dinner and Tigre Delta River Cruise
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city of Buenos Aires. Hotel pickup was easy and they got us to the second part of the tour without problem. River cruise was relaxing. Tango dinner show fun, small venue, and allowed for some choice of dinner. All transfers between tours and hotel went very well."
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The Buenos Aires Combo Tour and Tango Diner Show were both amazing! We would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to experience the real Buenos Aires! The tour company was very professional, called the day ahead to confirm what time they would be picking us up at our hotel. It was a great experience all around!"
* A traveler said: "We attended this performance with the dinner included. Excellent show in the San Telmo district. An older venue than some of the shows but the performance was much more intimate as we were seated close to the stage. The variety in the acts was also very good. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who goes out of her way to give you a good experience in Uraguay. Tour is good for a dat"
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had actually booked for the wrong day but the guide was able to change our reservation to the day we were there so we were able to go. This was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Great transport and easy experience. Easy to locate upon arrival and provided the service just as described."
* A traveler said: "Great host that gave us a great experience with wine tasting and how and were it is originated. The atmosphere was great wine and snack was exquisite."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great way to get out of the city proper and see what life is like in the surrounding Delta area. We saw some interesting things, received a lot of useful information, and have a very enjoyable 2 hour boat ride back to the city. We would highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Floralis Generica
- River Plate (Rio de la Plata)
- Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)
- Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )
- Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)
- Rojo Tango
- Madero Tango
- San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)
- La Bomba de Tiempo
- Esquina Carlos Gardel
- Esquina Homero Manzi
- Catulo Tango
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- 9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)
- Barrio de Abasto
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- Parque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)
- El Viejo Almacen de Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park