Top Buenos Aires Trolley Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
1 result | All Buenos Aires Tours
Sort by: Featured
We will start by looking for you at your hotel. Once the pick up is finished, we will get off at Plaza Primera Junta. One of the most important commercial points in the Caballito neighborhood. There, in addition to visiting the old subway station, we will visit the old El Progreso market. Then, we will walk to the famous English neighborhood of Buenos Aires. Where urban British architecture predominates. We will finish on the outskirts of the El Polvorin tram workshop. Famous for providing inter-neighborhood transportation in the mid-20th century. Drop off at your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Trolley Tours in Buenos Aires are taking additional safety precautions?
These Buenos Aires experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- El Querandi
- Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)
- Senor Tango
- La Bomba de Tiempo
- Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)
- Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)
- Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )
- Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Plaza Italia
- Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)
- Barrio de Abasto
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)
- National Library
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)
- Mataderos Fair
- Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)