Top Buenos Aires Tours by Duration
497 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Great transport and easy experience. Easy to locate upon arrival and provided the service just as described."
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
* A traveler said: "Catalina was a great teacher and her English was perfect. I throughly enjoyed this experience and would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We attended this performance with the dinner included. Excellent show in the San Telmo district. An older venue than some of the shows but the performance was much more intimate as we were seated close to the stage. The variety in the acts was also very good. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Great host that gave us a great experience with wine tasting and how and were it is originated. The atmosphere was great wine and snack was exquisite."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "This tour may seem a little pricey when you purchase it but the restaurants are beautiful and the food you eat and wine you drink is beyond incredible. Would highly recommend doing this on one night that you have in BA. I was only there for two nights and didn’t have any regrets doing this for one of them!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best thing we did in the city. Our tour guide, Anna Julia, was the best!! She was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot . Riding thru the traffic was a little scary for my daughter, but I felt completely safe with Anna Julia's guidance. I DEFINITELY recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had actually booked for the wrong day but the guide was able to change our reservation to the day we were there so we were able to go. This was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us in arrival area. He was very friendly and took care of our luggage. Car was large and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the show. The food was also good. The orchestra was fabulous! Good value for money!"
* A traveler said: "We were so impressed by Teatro Colon....it is breathtakingly beautiful. Our guide was very informative about the building and its' history. To our delight, we were even able to enter the dignitaries' box for 10 mins or so to hear a trio performing Brahms concerto in C minor, so able to evaluate the famed acoustics for ourselves. Our tour timing during a performance was a chance bonus. What a thrill!"
* A traveler said: "Fast, efficient service, always on time, good drivers who are very helpful with loading luggage. Glad we chose Viator.com for our transport needs."
* A traveler said: "This show is a must see if you are in Buenos Aires. We only had a 1 dtop from our ship but it was no trouble getting to and from the Cruise terminal to the stated meeting point. Loved the Senor Tango theatre, atmosphere electric."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences