Top Buenos Aires Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
498 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour, Tango Show with Dinner and Tigre Delta River Cruise
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city of Buenos Aires. Hotel pickup was easy and they got us to the second part of the tour without problem. River cruise was relaxing. Tango dinner show fun, small venue, and allowed for some choice of dinner. All transfers between tours and hotel went very well."
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel was an excellent guide.She was extremely knowledgeable and a lovely person to spend time withc"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did a day trip from Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento. We got picked up at our hotel and were driven to the ferry and picked up by our guide on the other side. There were only 3 of us and our guide was great. The trip is a bit pricey, but we had a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "This tour may seem a little pricey when you purchase it but the restaurants are beautiful and the food you eat and wine you drink is beyond incredible. Would highly recommend doing this on one night that you have in BA. I was only there for two nights and didn’t have any regrets doing this for one of them!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was magical from the tango dance class, the quality professional tango show, the personal dining experience at your own table with service and colourful cabaret venue. Being picked up and returned to our hotel just added the icing on the cake. Simply wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Leandro was a wonderful tour guide! Although the group included Spanish, Portugese, and English speakers, he effortlessly narrated for all the groups. This was a great way to visit several small stops in a short time."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide in Tina. We requested a pick up from the airport and she was waiting for us at the exit. She proceded to take us on a half day tour of the city before dropping us off at the cruise port."
* A traveler said: "The weather was great. The flight was smooth. The island was quiet and peaceful. The views were awesome."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had actually booked for the wrong day but the guide was able to change our reservation to the day we were there so we were able to go. This was very much appreciated."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)
- Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)
- Catulo Tango
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Barrio Norte
- 9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)
- Barrio de Abasto
- Plaza San Martin
- Campanopolis Medieval Village
- Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)
- Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)
- Floralis Generica