Top Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tours
496 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The weather was great. The flight was smooth. The island was quiet and peaceful. The views were awesome."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great transport and easy experience. Easy to locate upon arrival and provided the service just as described."
* A traveler said: "This tour may seem a little pricey when you purchase it but the restaurants are beautiful and the food you eat and wine you drink is beyond incredible. Would highly recommend doing this on one night that you have in BA. I was only there for two nights and didn’t have any regrets doing this for one of them!"
Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour, Tango Show with Dinner and Tigre Delta River Cruise
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city of Buenos Aires. Hotel pickup was easy and they got us to the second part of the tour without problem. River cruise was relaxing. Tango dinner show fun, small venue, and allowed for some choice of dinner. All transfers between tours and hotel went very well."
* A traveler said: "We arrived on time and was picked up at the spot suggested with no problem to find. The driver was very kind and helpful informing us of the things to do in the City. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "Fast, efficient service, always on time, good drivers who are very helpful with loading luggage. Glad we chose Viator.com for our transport needs."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a nice introduction to Buenos Aires. They are somewhat flexible and may adjust the itinerary if there is a local sight you want to see that is not on their itinerary. Give them a head's up at the beginning of the tour, though, so they have time to plan."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us at the airport with a sign in my name. He showed us where Pope Francis’ father lived and shared a lot of information about the city."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Joe was Fantastic as he shared his city with us. Very good English. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good but had a hard time finding Ailine as she did not have a sign and there was much confusion as to where the pick up was suppose to be. Cruise ships passengers were disembarking and new passengers were loading so there were thousands of people in the area. Took us 30 minutes to hook up with the tour"
* A traveler said: "The food, service and ambience was so lovely. We totally enjoyed the experience. The staff were very engaging and they met our food requirements expertly."
* A traveler said: "The Buenos Aires Combo Tour and Tango Diner Show were both amazing! We would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to experience the real Buenos Aires! The tour company was very professional, called the day ahead to confirm what time they would be picking us up at our hotel. It was a great experience all around!"
* A traveler said: "The route taken , the knowledge of the guide, the exercise and ( fresh air ) not to mention an awesome lunch. Made for an excellent day in BA."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences