Top Buenos Aires Private Sightseeing Tours
352 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a nice introduction to Buenos Aires. They are somewhat flexible and may adjust the itinerary if there is a local sight you want to see that is not on their itinerary. Give them a head's up at the beginning of the tour, though, so they have time to plan."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "I feel so fortunate that I had Patrick as my guide. He was punctual, professional, pleasant, informative-it’s difficult to say how much more I learned about the Argentine culture, politics and neighborhoods in one day than in my previous 4 with other guides/interactions. Can’t say enough good things!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide in Tina. We requested a pick up from the airport and she was waiting for us at the exit. She proceded to take us on a half day tour of the city before dropping us off at the cruise port."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Joe was Fantastic as he shared his city with us. Very good English. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to visit the Falls, all the trip was organized so smoothly! Our pick up to the airport was on time, we had a coffee and after pick up at Iguazu airport we got to visit the Majestic waterfalls, such beutiful sights and an abundance of flora & fauna (Such a fan). Thank you Signature Tours for this great trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "Sometimes you have to pay a bit more for a trip to get the very best out of your experience this was one of those times. Seamless travel door to door great relaxed informative guide who loved his job and his world."
* A traveler said: "Augustin Walker us along a nice route with typical Argentinian food. He gave is a lot of useful information, not only about the food, but also about Buenos Aires and the rest of Argentina"
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and ambience was so lovely. We totally enjoyed the experience. The staff were very engaging and they met our food requirements expertly."
* A traveler said: "Gabriel was an excellent guide.She was extremely knowledgeable and a lovely person to spend time withc"
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good but had a hard time finding Ailine as she did not have a sign and there was much confusion as to where the pick up was suppose to be. Cruise ships passengers were disembarking and new passengers were loading so there were thousands of people in the area. Took us 30 minutes to hook up with the tour"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was very nice and we felt for the price it was right. Our guide Laura was polite and knowledgeable. Pickup and drop off were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "The route taken , the knowledge of the guide, the exercise and ( fresh air ) not to mention an awesome lunch. Made for an excellent day in BA."
* A traveler said: "This was not just a cooking class. This was an experience learning about shopping in a market, learning about Argentinian culture and way of life, and making delicious food. It was a really special experience."
* A traveler said: "We arrived on time and was picked up at the spot suggested with no problem to find. The driver was very kind and helpful informing us of the things to do in the City. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Temaiken Biopark
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar
- Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)
- Plaza Dorrego
- River Plate (Rio de la Plata)
- Mundo Marino
- Galerias Pacifico
- Mataderos Fair
- Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)
- Tango Porteño
- Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Buenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)
- Parque de la Costa
- Casa Rosada
- La Plata
- La Ventana Tango Show
- Senor Tango
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)