Top Buenos Aires Nature and Wildlife Tours
130 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
* A traveler said: "Very nice sweet and helpfull guide, liked it so much (as not a football fan). You will get VIP acces in boca and get a free picture. Riverplate is a very nice museum and a lot of history about the football and city of buenos aires"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was very nice and we felt for the price it was right. Our guide Laura was polite and knowledgeable. Pickup and drop off were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great transport and easy experience. Easy to locate upon arrival and provided the service just as described."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. We had actually booked for the wrong day but the guide was able to change our reservation to the day we were there so we were able to go. This was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Great host that gave us a great experience with wine tasting and how and were it is originated. The atmosphere was great wine and snack was exquisite."
* A traveler said: "We arrived on time and was picked up at the spot suggested with no problem to find. The driver was very kind and helpful informing us of the things to do in the City. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were so impressed by Teatro Colon....it is breathtakingly beautiful. Our guide was very informative about the building and its' history. To our delight, we were even able to enter the dignitaries' box for 10 mins or so to hear a trio performing Brahms concerto in C minor, so able to evaluate the famed acoustics for ourselves. Our tour timing during a performance was a chance bonus. What a thrill!"
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun and our guide was informative and friendly. The small group experience made it easier to hear the information and to share experiences with fellow travelers. It was well organized and the food was great."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide in Tina. We requested a pick up from the airport and she was waiting for us at the exit. She proceded to take us on a half day tour of the city before dropping us off at the cruise port."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and value. Nati was a great tour guide. She showed us a lot And was very informative."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day with city highlights pointed out and visited including the Floralis Generica, the beautifully sculpted metal flower which opens and shuts, the Primada Cathedral, the tomb of Eva Peron and the artisans sector."
* A traveler said: "Nice place, nice weather and nice guide. We had a great time in learning and playing polo. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This event was absolutely incredible. Easy pick up from Palermo and the hostess was wonderful. Grounds are beautiful and the day was nonstop entertainment. Learned so much about the sport and can’t believe we got to play. INCREDIBLE food and delicious wine all day. An absolute must!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- El Viejo Almacen de Buenos Aires
- Rojo Tango
- Villa Crespo
- Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)
- Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)
- Plaza de la Republica
- Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)
- Mataderos Fair
- Café de los Angelitos
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- Mundo Marino
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Parque de la Costa