Top Buenos Aires Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Buenos Aires Tours
Visit Buenos Aires' nearby Temaiken Zoo during this full-day trip. Enjoy learning about animals from all over the world, walking among them and even feeding some of them with your family. Learn about the animals' native habitats and conservation status from your guide while you travel through the zoo's different zones, including South America, Asia and Africa.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Buenos Aires are taking additional safety precautions?
- Esquina Carlos Gardel
- Mataderos Fair
- Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)
- Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Palais de Glace
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- La Ventana Tango Show
- Barrio Norte
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)
- El Viejo Almacen de Buenos Aires
- 9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)
- Parque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)
- Villa Crespo