Top Buenos Aires Historical Tours
282 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip was very nice and we felt for the price it was right. Our guide Laura was polite and knowledgeable. Pickup and drop off were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Marcelo took my husband and me on a private tour of the best sights in Buenos Aires. He was very funny, extremely well-informed, candid and articulate. Spoke perfect English. I would definitely take another tour with this company. They do specialized tours which I will sign up for whenever we return."
* A traveler said: "The route taken , the knowledge of the guide, the exercise and ( fresh air ) not to mention an awesome lunch. Made for an excellent day in BA."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did a day trip from Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento. We got picked up at our hotel and were driven to the ferry and picked up by our guide on the other side. There were only 3 of us and our guide was great. The trip is a bit pricey, but we had a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was wonderful and provided an exceptional tour. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun and our guide was informative and friendly. The small group experience made it easier to hear the information and to share experiences with fellow travelers. It was well organized and the food was great."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide in Tina. We requested a pick up from the airport and she was waiting for us at the exit. She proceded to take us on a half day tour of the city before dropping us off at the cruise port."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day out and well worth the money. Lot’s to see and do and really nice people. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour, Tango Show with Dinner and Tigre Delta River Cruise
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city of Buenos Aires. Hotel pickup was easy and they got us to the second part of the tour without problem. River cruise was relaxing. Tango dinner show fun, small venue, and allowed for some choice of dinner. All transfers between tours and hotel went very well."
* A traveler said: "Daniela was a wonderful guide. This was a delightful break from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is a long ride ( a couple of hours) from the city but well worth it. Food was great, people at the ranch equally great all the way to the horse whisperer. I went solo but group was size was 7 people Loved it"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by great guide. She really brought the compelling stories of this buried in the cemetery to life! A must do!"
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day with city highlights pointed out and visited including the Floralis Generica, the beautifully sculpted metal flower which opens and shuts, the Primada Cathedral, the tomb of Eva Peron and the artisans sector."
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the highlights of Buenos Aires. John made the tour very interesting and we learned so much about the history of the country. We were so happy to get an engaging tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with friendly and very knowledgeable local guide - best tour experience in Buenos Aires!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect quick tour of Buenos Aires. We were able to get out and experience many of the main tourist sites which allowed us to figure out where we wanted to spend more time. The tour guide as adorable, and very helpful. We were there on a holiday weekend and she helped us find a good place the change money. Worth it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Galerias Pacifico
- San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)
- Casa Rosada
- River Plate (Rio de la Plata)
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)
- Cafe Tortoni
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- El Viejo Almacen de Buenos Aires
- Parque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)
- Villa Crespo
- National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park
- Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)
- Campanopolis Medieval Village
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar
- Café de los Angelitos