Top Buenos Aires Dining Experiences
119 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "The food, service and ambience was so lovely. We totally enjoyed the experience. The staff were very engaging and they met our food requirements expertly."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the experience thoroughly, except the name “live cooking” can sound scary for some people. Be sure to purchase the wine pairing to get the full experience. The staff had been professional and the food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Great host that gave us a great experience with wine tasting and how and were it is originated. The atmosphere was great wine and snack was exquisite."
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour; we visited three different restaurants, all located within a short walking distance of each other, and sampled a variety of food (and drinks). We had one item at each of the first two stops, and at the third we had a large platter of food (more than we could finish!). The tour ended with dessert at a gelateria, which had about a dozen different versions of dulce de leche ice cream. Our guide, German, was excellent - very knowledgeable and had lots of interesting information about the food and drinks we tried and about the culture of Argentina and Buenos Aires in general."
* A traveler said: "This tour may seem a little pricey when you purchase it but the restaurants are beautiful and the food you eat and wine you drink is beyond incredible. Would highly recommend doing this on one night that you have in BA. I was only there for two nights and didn’t have any regrets doing this for one of them!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful warm host, great immersive experience so even on a very all too short visit you get to experience some sense of what it is to live and eat in BA!"
* A traveler said: "Augustin Walker us along a nice route with typical Argentinian food. He gave is a lot of useful information, not only about the food, but also about Buenos Aires and the rest of Argentina"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience and even had vegetarian options! Show started at 10:15 and went until 11:30 pm. Recommend doing dinner and the show for the full experience."
* A traveler said: "This was not just a cooking class. This was an experience learning about shopping in a market, learning about Argentinian culture and way of life, and making delicious food. It was a really special experience."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "Tango show was stupendous and meal was very good with continuously flowing wine throughout. Somewhat expensive but so is the Faena hotel. Very well worth it if can afford it!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel was an excellent guide.She was extremely knowledgeable and a lovely person to spend time withc"
* A traveler said: "Simply the best Tango show in Buenos Aires We did the show with dinner and it was superb Good food, good wines and a great Tango show Simply a must for anyone visiting Buenos Aires"
* A traveler said: "Very nice sweet and helpfull guide, liked it so much (as not a football fan). You will get VIP acces in boca and get a free picture. Riverplate is a very nice museum and a lot of history about the football and city of buenos aires"
* A traveler said: "The transfer was a small bus but was effective. There were several choices for dinner, we had an excellent steak that was tender and juicy and cooked to perfection. The show was very well done. All the performers a great job. We loved the dancers."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful entertainment in a beautiful venue. Good choice on the menu and the staff were very helpful and obliging."
* A traveler said: "The food was quite good and the wine flowed freely, however, the show was fantastic. It is definitely worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner and Show
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Isidro Cathedral
- Madero Tango
- Plaza Italia
- Catulo Tango
- Esquina Carlos Gardel
- Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)
- Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Palais de Glace
- Mundo Marino
- Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)
- Barrio de Abasto
- Rojo Tango
- Café de los Angelitos
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- Plaza Dorrego
- La Ventana Tango Show
- Tango Porteño