Top Buenos Aires Day Trips
136 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "it was an Amazing day tour with Daniela, who taught us about the City and the northern areas of Buenos Aires, we loved the boat ride and the snacks at the Restaurant. The nature of the Tigre area was outstanding and we loved every part of it."
* A traveler said: "Tour covered a lot of neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires. We has free time in the Caminito district which we enjoyed thoughly.Transportation was very comfortable. Tango show was amazing. Dinner and wine were terrific !"
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun and our guide was informative and friendly. The small group experience made it easier to hear the information and to share experiences with fellow travelers. It was well organized and the food was great."
Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour, Tango Show with Dinner and Tigre Delta River Cruise
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city of Buenos Aires. Hotel pickup was easy and they got us to the second part of the tour without problem. River cruise was relaxing. Tango dinner show fun, small venue, and allowed for some choice of dinner. All transfers between tours and hotel went very well."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day out and well worth the money. Lot’s to see and do and really nice people. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I did a day trip from Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento. We got picked up at our hotel and were driven to the ferry and picked up by our guide on the other side. There were only 3 of us and our guide was great. The trip is a bit pricey, but we had a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "I took a tour with this company to the Tigre river feel included a boat ride and some other stops along the way. I was the only person in the group who spoke English and the tour company hired a young woman who spoke English just for me. She was extremely helpful and made the whole tour wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who goes out of her way to give you a good experience in Uraguay. Tour is good for a dat"
* A traveler said: "I feel so fortunate that I had Patrick as my guide. He was punctual, professional, pleasant, informative-it’s difficult to say how much more I learned about the Argentine culture, politics and neighborhoods in one day than in my previous 4 with other guides/interactions. Can’t say enough good things!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to visit the Falls, all the trip was organized so smoothly! Our pick up to the airport was on time, we had a coffee and after pick up at Iguazu airport we got to visit the Majestic waterfalls, such beutiful sights and an abundance of flora & fauna (Such a fan). Thank you Signature Tours for this great trip."
* A traveler said: "Daniela was a wonderful guide. This was a delightful break from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is a long ride ( a couple of hours) from the city but well worth it. Food was great, people at the ranch equally great all the way to the horse whisperer. I went solo but group was size was 7 people Loved it"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, all around. Allesandra was informative and pleasant to learn about the delta Tigre and its inhabitants and history. Gave us a lot of great information and set a pace we could enjoy the entire day long! Another wonderful day in Buenos Aires!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! My parents arrived in Buenos Aires a few days before me and spent time on one of the hop-on, hop-off busses. I needed to catch up, and they wanted to revisit a few locations that had not provided enough time for good pics. This seemed like a good solution. Fernando picked us up right at the door of our Home Away apartment and drove us all over town, to see only the places we were interested in. At each place, he let us out with unlimited time to explore, and told us where we could find him when we were ready. In some places, he joined us exploring, but only after asking if it was ok. It was great to have him walk along and help provide info about the places we were looking at! We didn't speak much Spanish, and he didn't speak much English - but he is fluent in Google Translate and it was never a problem. He also had recorded info in English in the taxi that gave us snippets about any of the places we were stopping or passing. To top it off, lunch was included at a wonderful BBQ place that the locals frequent - the atmosphere was great and the food was the best we had during our whole stay in Buenos Aires! Fernando also made himself available via Whatsapp before I arrived, and was helpful answering questions about currency exchange and anything else I wanted to know. This guy is the best! Thanks Fernando!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "Estancia Susana was a fun day. A nice ride our of the city. They had a lot of horses to ride. Nice grounds. Great lunch from the grill, and great entertainment."
* A traveler said: "The Buenos Aires Combo Tour and Tango Diner Show were both amazing! We would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to experience the real Buenos Aires! The tour company was very professional, called the day ahead to confirm what time they would be picking us up at our hotel. It was a great experience all around!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful day in Tigre. Started at train station in Retiro with an informative train trip down to Tigre with a stop in Mitre. A well paced walk through the various districts in Tigre with a well informed and personable guide like Juan made this a most memorable experience"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "Sometimes you have to pay a bit more for a trip to get the very best out of your experience this was one of those times. Seamless travel door to door great relaxed informative guide who loved his job and his world."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mataderos Fair
- Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)
- Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)
- Parque Lezama
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Plaza Dorrego
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park
- Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)
- Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)
- River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)
- Temaiken Biopark
- Parque de la Costa
- Cafe Tortoni
- Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)
- La Ventana Tango Show
- National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar
- Plaza Italia
- Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)