Top Buenos Aires Bike Tours
41 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "Super tour! Marianna, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned a lot about Argentina's history, customs and people. The biking was easy and safe and the rest stop in the Boca was fun and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "The route taken , the knowledge of the guide, the exercise and ( fresh air ) not to mention an awesome lunch. Made for an excellent day in BA."
* A traveler said: "This was the best thing we did in the city. Our tour guide, Anna Julia, was the best!! She was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot . Riding thru the traffic was a little scary for my daughter, but I felt completely safe with Anna Julia's guidance. I DEFINITELY recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Barbie was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable and passionate about buenos aires. She took care of our safety. Great value for money. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing way to understand and fully interact with the City. My guide took all the time in the world to introduce me to every milestone the City has and to attach all of his history in my tour. It was perfectly in synch and I got to be a porteño for a while."
* A traveler said: "We were in BA for a conference so had limited time to explore. This was the perfect way to see the main historical and cultural aspects with a wonderful local guide. Muchas gracias!"
* A traveler said: "Tigre is a very beautiful area, I liked the navigation and empanadas, Cecilia was an excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "All good. Guide Victor was very informative and interesting. Went a reasonable pace. Very friendly. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience visiting the countryside. The ranch is so relaxing and a break from the city. Being around the animals is a plus. Lunch was fantastic and delicious. Worthwhile to visit."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour, Ana is a very good guide. The pace was good and she allowed us geriatrics to keep up. Her constant singing was to behold, more a severance than a tour. Brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The driver was a little late, but arrived as I was on the phone with the company. The car did not have AC (or at least he did not have it on) on a very warm day. We had one scary moment, but otherwise the trip was fine. His speed was consistent with the traffic flow. I would definitely book a transfer with this company again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic way to see Buenos Aires and guide Marcelo was a font of knowledge. Pity the day was so cold as at times when we were listening to what Marcelo had to say it felt like we were freezing to the bone. A great city and the tour is a must do"
* A traveler said: "This day tour was one of the highlights of our trip to BA. The max size is six people to the tour which makes it very comfortable - this is why we took this tour.| We did it the second day in BA and it proivded for a great overview of the major neighbrohoods in the city. It was fun biking through the city and it was not difficult as there are stops along the way. We were introduced to the tradition of drinking mate and eating choripan. Carlos our tour guide was terrific and by the end of the day we felt we had made a new friend. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Rodrigo was warm and funny, and very informative. His English was excellent, and he answered every question as if he had never heard it before, which is a great talent! The bike ride was flat, but far enough to feel like I had gotten a little exercise, and the lunch from the food truck was my best meal in Buenos Aires!"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour with Mati was both informative and enjoyable. He was attentive to safety and the pace of the tour good. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Very knowledgeable. Bikes were good. Enjoyed the tour and best way to see heaps of the city. |If you have time take the tour"
* A traveler said: "This is my second review. I just want people not to miss this chance to get exercise and site see SR the same time. This was definitely a must do."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services