Top Buenos Aires Bike Rentals
14 results | All Buenos Aires Tours
* A traveler said: "Catalina was a great teacher and her English was perfect. I throughly enjoyed this experience and would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Laura, our teacher was great at learning us the basic of tango so we could experience this fantastic dance. Highly recommended and great teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Tango show was stupendous and meal was very good with continuously flowing wine throughout. Somewhat expensive but so is the Faena hotel. Very well worth it if can afford it!"
* A traveler said: "We attended this performance with the dinner included. Excellent show in the San Telmo district. An older venue than some of the shows but the performance was much more intimate as we were seated close to the stage. The variety in the acts was also very good. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable tour, which was in Spanish but the young lady guide took time to explain main points in English which was much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the experience thoroughly, except the name “live cooking” can sound scary for some people. Be sure to purchase the wine pairing to get the full experience. The staff had been professional and the food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Augustin Walker us along a nice route with typical Argentinian food. He gave is a lot of useful information, not only about the food, but also about Buenos Aires and the rest of Argentina"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great guide. Highly recommend. Very informative and nice to not be with a huge group."
* A traveler said: "Gabriel was an excellent guide.She was extremely knowledgeable and a lovely person to spend time withc"
* A traveler said: "The driver was a little late, but arrived as I was on the phone with the company. The car did not have AC (or at least he did not have it on) on a very warm day. We had one scary moment, but otherwise the trip was fine. His speed was consistent with the traffic flow. I would definitely book a transfer with this company again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)
- Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)
- Madero Tango
- Catulo Tango
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Plaza Italia
- Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)
- Mataderos Fair
- River Plate (Rio de la Plata)
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Villa Crespo
- Café de los Angelitos
- Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)
- Parque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)
- San Isidro Cathedral
- Buenos Aires Cruise Port
- Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)