Plaza de la Republica
Av Corrientes 1066, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1066
Metro stations Carlos Pellegrini, 9 de Julio and Diagonal Norte connect beneath Plaza de la Republica, making it easy to get to from almost anywhere in the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Plaza de la Republica?
What else should I know about attractions in Buenos Aires?
- Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)
- Tango Porteño
- Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)
- Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )
- Plaza de Mayo
- Cafe Tortoni
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)
- Galerias Pacifico
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Cabildo de Buenos Aires
- Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)
- Plaza San Martin
- San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)
- El Querandi