Top Activities on the Ground in Budapest
52 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting and we learned so much about Budapest! Our guide was enthusiastic and helped us navigate the city through the pouring rain! The sun came out after our much needed break for strudel and cappuccino! After that we were able to make our way over to the Buda side and climb the hill to experience the incredible views from the Fisherman’s Bastion and then tour the interior of the fabulous St. Matthias church. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Andrea was very knowledgeable and charming. We enjoyed our tour immensely! This tour was such a great overview of the city and a fun way to get to know the lay of the land."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip round Budapest and our guide really know his city and it's history. Highly recommended😀"
* A traveler said: "Patricia was amazing. It was a fantastic tour filled with history and information about an important time, place, and people."
* A traveler said: "Really knowledgeable guide who gave us so much context for the sights, the history of the area as well as Hungary in general. Really worth doing this is our first activity during our visit!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our ebike cycle around the beautiful city of Budapest, our Guide was very informative and caring. Mostly on cycle lanes, and the traffic respected cycles."
* A traveler said: "Learned a great deal about the history and the experience the people had during WWII and after. How life changed for the people and country. Our tour guide, Balint Alkonri, did an excellent job. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Nick, our guide, tailored our tour to suit our interests and provided us with interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tour with Jitske, she took her time showing us all the sights of Budapest and answered all of our questions. Very informative and fun, would definitely recommend! Thanks! Amy"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite tour in Budapest! We loved our guide Bea. She was very charming and made great restaurant choices and food recommendations, making our first visit to Budapest so much fun! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "On a beautiful night I walked into the haunted past of Budapest, it's ghosts, legends, History and magical creatures revealed. Very well done, and go my steps in for the day."
* A traveler said: "Laszlo was our guide and he was awesome. Learned so much about the city and even ate strudel at a cafe. Laszlo knew so much about all the historical sites. He spoke english very well and took us off the beaten path. It was beyond my expectations!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Gary was a terrific guide and showed us some sites around the town. We then took a train up a hill and rode to a beautiful lookout castle where we stopped and took some beautiful photos before the beautiful, fun, and picturesque ride back down into town. It was a really hot day, but since so much of the ride was shady and downhill it hardly mattered. We were a small group of 5 people so no waiting around for lots of people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Best way to explore Budapest We selected the 1 hour tour. It was brilliant! Takes only a few minutes to get used to using the bikes, riding with the MonsteRoller was quick and great fun to hit all the major spots and the price is totally worth it. Very helpful staff! Strongly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "By far best bike ride tour! Highly recommend! Very easy ride with so much to see! Tour guide was very nice and stopped when ever I wanted to take a photo."
* A traveler said: "We loved our scenic hike in the hilly area we didn't even know was in Budapest! Laszlo was a fantastic guide, he brought interesting information and was able to go at a smooth pace for us! The paths were easy to manage and the scenery was grand. Even taking the bus to the trails was fun with Laszlo, our lunch was fantastic and something we had read about but not found while we were in the City. We were blessed to have our hike on the best day of the year, not to hot not to cold and very little mud. Laszlo also took some pictures for us and sent them on so we cold share with our family!"
* A traveler said: "A segway is a brilliant way of getting around the city an covering a lot of ground. My guide , Joseph, was perfect, ensuring I understood how to use the segway correctly and giving me lots of interesting information about the city"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic Segway tour, led by Jahan who was a great host and very informative. It was our first full day in Budapest and was a great way to show us around the city, we visited Gelert hill, the castle, Fisherman's Bastion, Chain bridge and the Parliament building to name but a few.The Segways are great fun and an ideal way to cover a large area with ease. Many thanks Jahan, it was a pleasure to meet you"
* A traveler said: "SO MUCH FUN! Make sure you book this tour. It was such a fun hour and I highly recommend this to everyone. Do not leave Budapest without taking this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)
- Danube Promenade
- Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid)
- Aeropark Budapest
- House of Hungarian Art Nouveau (Magyar Szecesszió Háza)
- House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Dohány Street Synagogue
- Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok)
- House of Parliament (Országház)
- Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)
- Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)
- Liszt Ferenc Square (Liszt Ferenc Tér)
- Heroes' Square (Hosök Tere)
- Kunsthalle Budapest
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)
- Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria