Top Budapest Self-guided Tours & Rentals
20 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "I'm really bad with names. I can't remember the tour guides name, but he was excellent. He was very friendly & informative & knew the history of the basilica inside out. History is not usually an interest of mine, but I actually really enjoyed it. The basilica is beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Lovely music and venue. Followed by an equally beautiful view from the river with good food and good wine."
* A traveler said: "A segway is a brilliant way of getting around the city an covering a lot of ground. My guide , Joseph, was perfect, ensuring I understood how to use the segway correctly and giving me lots of interesting information about the city"
* A traveler said: "Budapest Parliament tour was great, a must see. Something you can view for a far better rate if you apply directly to the Budapest Parliament site early!!! Otherwise, you get the same tour but at an inflated price, because the tickets were purchased in advance by a dealer. Shop early, but if you can't get it this was great just more costly."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get out of the city and see some of the gorgeous countryside. Our guide was very informative and made the day memorable."
* A traveler said: "Suzanna was wonderful and our driver was so friendly and informative. They made our arrival from the airport to our drop off at the hotel so easy and stress free."
* A traveler said: "Hey Nora, It was pleasure for us to have you as a guide, you are very Kind and friendly. It was a fascinating and tasty tour:-). Your explanations was very interesting and intelligent for us and for our teenager girl. We already used one of your recommendation, the "cupakos" restaurant. Lilach,Ori and Eran"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place for family relaxation, modern and clean facilities, highly recommended. the pools with regulated temperature are exceptional, and the sauna fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Best way to explore Budapest We selected the 1 hour tour. It was brilliant! Takes only a few minutes to get used to using the bikes, riding with the MonsteRoller was quick and great fun to hit all the major spots and the price is totally worth it. Very helpful staff! Strongly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Aniko was a great tour guide. She had extensive knowledge of the wine areas in Hungary and was able to answer all my remaining questions. Her interaction with the people at the vineyards made for an easy visit even though we spoke no Hungarian She was able to translate and get us all the information. Lunch was delicious and they also gave us a tour of their wine cellar. Also, she assisted us in finding wine suitcases so that I could buy as much wine as I wanted. I left the country with 24 of the most delicious wines in the world! I highly recommend this wine tour. From the beginning with baked treats and water, to the end of our journey, this touri was worth every penny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trikke Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)
- Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)
- Elisabeth Bridge (Erzsébet Híd)
- Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac)
- Palvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)
- Aeropark Budapest
- Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)
- Lukács Thermal Bath (Szent Lukács Gyógyfürdo)
- Vasarely Museum (Vasarely Múzeum)
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok)
- Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)
- Rumbach Street Synagogue (Rumbach Zsinagóga)
- Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)
- Vörösmarty Square (Vörösmarty Tér)
- Margaret Island (Margit-Sziget)
- Rudas Thermal Baths (Rudas Gyógyfürdo)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria