Top Budapest Half-day Tours
302 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting and we learned so much about Budapest! Our guide was enthusiastic and helped us navigate the city through the pouring rain! The sun came out after our much needed break for strudel and cappuccino! After that we were able to make our way over to the Buda side and climb the hill to experience the incredible views from the Fisherman’s Bastion and then tour the interior of the fabulous St. Matthias church. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Patricia was amazing. It was a fantastic tour filled with history and information about an important time, place, and people."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were punctual and the tour guide was extremely informative and happy to answer any questions."
* A traveler said: "Had a short stopover in Budapest and wanted an afternoon tour to see some city. Guide and tour was superb. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good and informational. The Parliament is absolutely beautiful and should be seen if your in Budapest. Our tour guide was very good and at the end of the tour answered any and alll questions"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place for family relaxation, modern and clean facilities, highly recommended. the pools with regulated temperature are exceptional, and the sauna fantastic"
* A traveler said: "The patriotism came across loud and clear. We learned a great deal about truly being from Hungary and wanting this country to succeed. The talking points and locations were PERFECT!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money with the drink included. Absolutely stunning views over the Budapest river bank."
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights of Budapest, book early in your stay and you can go back to spend more time in your favourite places. Our tour guide was very good was a young guy think he was called Andy"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip round Budapest and our guide really know his city and it's history. Highly recommended😀"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip with great service & lots of fun. Good experience on the boat with lovely entertainment"
* A traveler said: "We liked the country side. The basilica was nice sight to see as well as the view of the town from the other side of the river when we crossed to Slovakia. We stopped in nice location for lunch which was sufficient."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see Budapest at night. Thee wine tasting had 7 wines (plenty) and the 3-piece string orchestra gave the trip a nice ambience. This was our final excursion for our trip and a great way to wrap things up."
* A traveler said: "Hearing the background of the locations and dishes we were tasting added depth and richness to the experience."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Nora was a perfect guide. We share the visit of the 3 stops visegrad estergem and sztendre."
* A traveler said: "Susan our guide was exceptional and her knowledgeable about the city was fascinating to listen to. She covered a lot of ground while keeping us entertained the whole time and it was a pleasure to spend the day with her."
* A traveler said: "Christine gave us the Budapest tour which was fantastic. She really knows her history. Was a day well spent in Budapest. Thank You Christine"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours of our trip. such talent and skill these young men have! and the horses were stunning. Architecture and museums are super, but lively entertainment of this caliber is truly spectacular,"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver-Breti-was amazing! Took us everywhere with care and caution. Knew lots of interesting facts, tips and tricks. He was great!!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "Suzanna was wonderful and our driver was so friendly and informative. They made our arrival from the airport to our drop off at the hotel so easy and stress free."
* A traveler said: "very helpful staff, wine kept flowing, good musicians, and the food was hot and plentiful. would highly recomend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)
- Dohány Street Synagogue
- Buda Castle (Budai Vár)
- 3D Gallery Budapest
- Museum of Military History (Hadtörténeti Múzeum)
- Budapest Pinball Museum
- Kazinczy Street Synagogue
- House of Parliament (Országház)
- Budapest City Park (Városliget)
- Gödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)
- Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)
- Gozsdu Courtyard (Gozsdu Udvar)
- Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok)
- St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)
- Rudas Thermal Baths (Rudas Gyógyfürdo)
- Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvár)
- Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)
- Hungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria