Top Budapest Food & Drink Classes
33 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "If I could give this more that 5 stars, I would. Our excursion with Viking was canceled, so I signed up for the class the night before and they were ready to go in the morning. It was just my mom and I and the instructor, Balazs. He was AWESOME! We made Gulyasleves (Goulash Soup), Csirkepaprikas, nokedli (Chicken Paprikash & Gnocchi) and Almas Retes (Apple Strudel). He had us do all the work, from chopping, measuring, seasoning, tasting and preparing. Then we all sat down to a lovely meal. Drinks were included. We had a lot of leftovers, so we gave the soup and chicken to Balazs and we took the apple strudel to share with our friends from our Viking River cruise. I HIGHLY recommend this class. We had been at the market the day before, so we didn't sign up for that. Another highlight... no dishes to wash. The kitchen/school was outfitted with everything you could need in a kitchen. Well done! I hope that when I try the recipes at home they come out half as good."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with a great sommelier. Very interested to learn about Hungarian wines and try local sparking / white and red wines."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place for family relaxation, modern and clean facilities, highly recommended. the pools with regulated temperature are exceptional, and the sauna fantastic"
* A traveler said: "A great experience!! Sebastian was excellent, and extremely knowledgeable. The value for money was great. I would highly recommend this event"
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite tour in Budapest! We loved our guide Bea. She was very charming and made great restaurant choices and food recommendations, making our first visit to Budapest so much fun! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "This is a good spa with many pools. It is well worth it to get the cabin. You need a cap to be in the indoor pool."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Really provided an authentic cultural experience by meeting several local winemakers and sampling their wonderful wines! Tamas is an excellent guide, providing historical commentary along the way with his great sense of humor! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money with the drink included. Absolutely stunning views over the Budapest river bank."
* A traveler said: "Hearing the background of the locations and dishes we were tasting added depth and richness to the experience."
* A traveler said: "We loved this intimate cooking class. Marti was wonderful and it was an amazing start to our first day in Budapest. Make sure you arrive hungry because the food is to die for. We would even come again and try a different menu next time"
* A traveler said: "This experience was incredible. A four hour delightful afternoon that was the highlight of a ten day Danube Cruise. Our teacher-chef Zita was engaging, informative, and very accommodating. Wonderful conversation, cultural connections and great food. As awesome the beautiful sites in Budapest, for lasting memories, connect with Hungarians who live there. This experience will be unforgettable and more lasting than all the photographs you can take."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable experience!! Marti was very friendly and a great teacher. Food was delicious and definitely something I'm going to try at home. Only issue was that I ate too many of the Langos and had to lie down for a bit when I got back to my hotel, but it was worth it! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience. Marti welcomed us into her gorgeous kitchen and taught us how to make strudel the way her mother makes it. She had wine and drinks as well as some food to snack on as we waited for the strudel to bake. What we really loved was just talking to her about the culture and how she grew up. Her stories were so interesting and we just kept asking to hear more. We would definitely recommend this excursion. Thanks Marti!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Kata!! And Karolina! I had a wonderful time ✨ Thanks for taking time out of your holidays to guide me around and to give me such good memories of Budapest🎄"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria