Top Budapest Audio Guides
37 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "Good tour of the city. You need to go the the central location to pickup the ticket. The boat tour is also nice to see the city from another prospective. There is a nice square near the boat landing (no. 6)"
* A traveler said: "Had a short stopover in Budapest and wanted an afternoon tour to see some city. Guide and tour was superb. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "Patricia was amazing. It was a fantastic tour filled with history and information about an important time, place, and people."
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "Very nice cruise, lovely personal, headphones with explanations in every languages, and a drink offered. Very good price for a quality cruise."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect, for that money its the better cruise ! You must do this if you go in Budapest….."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see Budapest at night. Thee wine tasting had 7 wines (plenty) and the 3-piece string orchestra gave the trip a nice ambience. This was our final excursion for our trip and a great way to wrap things up."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting and we learned so much about Budapest! Our guide was enthusiastic and helped us navigate the city through the pouring rain! The sun came out after our much needed break for strudel and cappuccino! After that we were able to make our way over to the Buda side and climb the hill to experience the incredible views from the Fisherman’s Bastion and then tour the interior of the fabulous St. Matthias church. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Cruising on the Danube river which divides Buda from Pest. It was absolutely magnificent. The weather was perfect and plenty of room for all. We made one stop at an island and an hour there. One can probably spend a whole day. Very interesting and worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, knowledgeable, from the community, and eloquent. Learnt a lot on this visit: the history of the Hungarian Jews and of this particular neolog community. There’s also a small exhibition on the Budapest ghetto that is worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour through the streets of the city’s Jewish section. Wonderful guide who is a delight and answered all our questions. Highly enjoyable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Budapest Danube River Sightseeing Night Cruise by Legenda City Cruises
- Budapest: Night Cruise with Welcome Drink & Parliament View
- Budapest Sightseeing Danube River Cruise ticket24h unlimited use 55min per round
- Budapest Dohany Great Synagogue Priority Visit
- Virtual Budapest introduction tour with Patricia
- Kiscell Museum (Kiscelli Múzeum)
- Lake Balaton
- Adam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér)
- Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac)
- Gödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)
- Heroes' Square (Hosök Tere)
- Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)
- Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)
- Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)
- Hungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)
- Aquincum Museum (Aquincumi Múzeum)
- Zwack Museum and Visitors' Centre
- Vasarely Museum (Vasarely Múzeum)
- Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)
- Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Állami Operaház)
- Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Center
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- Memento Park
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria