Top Budapest Amusement Parks
12 results | All Budapest Tours
* A traveler said: "I'm really bad with names. I can't remember the tour guides name, but he was excellent. He was very friendly & informative & knew the history of the basilica inside out. History is not usually an interest of mine, but I actually really enjoyed it. The basilica is beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Lovely music and venue. Followed by an equally beautiful view from the river with good food and good wine."
* A traveler said: "A simple pre-order so you have a ticket before you get to Széchenyi Spa. Wonderful customer service because I had to change the day of my visit and it was an easy process. Please bring your own slippers and towel. Get the massage and a private cabin for your belongings and changing. Both are worth the money. I pretty much spent the whole day here. I didn't really like the indoor pools. So I enjoyed the tan that I received."
* A traveler said: "I love this card. Helped me entirely with logistics and itinerary. I did more than I planned since the card was accepted in many amazing sites. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Susan our guide was exceptional and her knowledgeable about the city was fascinating to listen to. She covered a lot of ground while keeping us entertained the whole time and it was a pleasure to spend the day with her."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get out of the city and see some of the gorgeous countryside. Our guide was very informative and made the day memorable."
* A traveler said: "Christine gave us the Budapest tour which was fantastic. She really knows her history. Was a day well spent in Budapest. Thank You Christine"
* A traveler said: "This excursion came recommended by a friend and we’ll worth it. Zoltan, our guide, was terrific and this is the best way to tour the city. It was fun and informative. Much easier to see places than a large bus tour. It was a bit chilly with spotty rain but they had a cover and blankets at the ready."
* A traveler said: "Hey Nora, It was pleasure for us to have you as a guide, you are very Kind and friendly. It was a fascinating and tasty tour:-). Your explanations was very interesting and intelligent for us and for our teenager girl. We already used one of your recommendation, the "cupakos" restaurant. Lilach,Ori and Eran"
* A traveler said: "A segway is a brilliant way of getting around the city an covering a lot of ground. My guide , Joseph, was perfect, ensuring I understood how to use the segway correctly and giving me lots of interesting information about the city"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide, Nichols was very knowledgeable and explained Budapest history in a very relevant manner. Great value for money"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria