Budapest Danube River
Flowing through the heart of Budapest, the Danube River is the lifeline of the Hungarian capital, as well as its geographic center, separating the hilly Buda district on the west bank from the bustling Pest on the east bank. The striking waterfront is also part of Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage–listed treasures, home to landmarks such as the Szechenyi Chain Bridge, the Liberty Bridge, Buda Castle Hill, Matthias Church, the Hungarian Parliament Building, and Margaret Island.
Ways to experience Budapest Danube River
Browse. Filter. Book.
8 days European Highlights PRIVATE TOUR from Budapest including Budapest Vienna Prague and Bratislava
Should I book Budapest Danube River tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Budapest Danube River 2020?
What's the best way to experience Budapest Danube River?
- Budapest Danube River Evening Sightseeing Cruise by Legenda City Cruises
- Dinner & Cruise on the Danube in Budapest
- Guided Tours in Budapest on MonsteRoller e-Scooter
- Budapest Bike Tour
Things to do near Budapest
- Things to do in Banská Bystrica
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Belgrade
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria