Top Brussels Classes & Workshops
24 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The food was great and an accurate representation of some of the top ten well renowned Belgian dishes. I was also satisfied that we were given enough time at each sightseeing point/stopover to ask questions and take pictures. Our guide Mark also really made the day quite a memorable one as he is extremely knowledgeable and one can also tell that he is continually keeping up to date with the latest news and research on all topics covered within the tour to ensure that the experience for tourists is not only enjoyable but that it is relevant to the expectations of travelers and tourists."
* A traveler said: "Harry was a great facilitator during this session. He provided a lot of valuable information and made the entire event lots of fun. My teenage daughter and I really enjoyed the session. It was just the right combination of information and just having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour guide, fantastic chocolates. This was not our first time to Brussels but our tour guide showed us several different places we had not seen before."
* A traveler said: "Avvo was an amazing tour guide and really knowledge. Highlight of our time in Brussels. Many samples to try different chocolates and amazing beers that are rare to find. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff, good food, big sizes servings. The service was a little slow, we did not mind, we had the time to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "You will enjoy lots of history about Brussels and some amazing food and beer! This is definitely a tour worth taking. Make sure you arrive hungry. Our tour guide, Abo, was a wonderful host and was very informative. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great idea to book Milton as our host. He was both considered and very nice. He guided us to the Christmans market, Grand Plaz, Cathedral, Royal Palace and lots more. He is very familiar and up to date in the history of the city. We really enjoyed his company."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My host was incredibly professional and kind and I felt like I was touring a city with a friend. We stopped for chocolates and even sat and people-watched at a cafe. Just an incredible experience! I wish I could find a guide like Andrea at every city i visit."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time. Enjoyed the walk, info, conversation and—of course—the chocolates! We learned a lot. I was intrigued to see how similar chocolate tastings are to beer tastings (my hobby). And we had several chocolates that were a complete revelation. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and very delicious. Very professional arranged. Good activity for youngsters as old."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! The instructor made it a fun and memorable experience. Loved every second of the workshop"
* A traveler said: "This was so nice and excellent experience for a family. The chocolatier is generous with the chocolate and we never felt rushed."
* A traveler said: "Our college students really appreciated this virtual opportunity-thank you! We learned a lot of things that are helpful during this stressful time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)
- Hotel Solvay
- Horta Museum
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Herge Museum
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- MOOF Museum
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- BELvue Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique)
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Avenue Louise
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais