Brussels Beer Project
Both a taproom and a working brewery, the BBP has big picture windows that allow you to see the inner workings of the brew house, as well as a shop selling glasses, signature merchandise, and actual beer. For a more enriching experience, consider taking a short "flash tour" (these usually last around 20 minutes) or sitting down for an organized tasting, both of which can be booked ahead of time. If you're planning to visit a number of attractions, you can save money with a Brussels Card, which includes admission to numerous sites, including the BBP, and access to public transportation for 24, 48, or 72 hours.
Things to Know Before You Go
The BBP is a must-visit for beer lovers.
The on-site gift shop is a great place to pick up souvenirs or gifts for beer enthusiasts.
Visitors of all ages are welcome.
How to Get There
The BBP is located in the heart of Brussels, a 5-minute walk from both the Sainte Catherine and Comte de Flandre metro stations and 10 minutes on foot from the Grande Place. Brussels Card holders travel free on public transit.
When to Get There
The BBP is open three days a week—on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday—from midafternoon until night, with fewer crowds right around opening time and a busier vibe in the evenings. Tours are held once per day on Thursdays and Fridays and twice on Saturdays. Group tastings, which take place three times a day, should be booked in advance.
What's on Tap?
The BBP offers a variety of beers, from classic inventions such as the Delta IPA to limited-edition sours and stouts. The brews certainly get creative, and although tap selections vary, you may come across concoctions such as Sal Vation (a rye Earl Grey dark ale) or Miami B**ch, described as a "milkshake kiwi kettle sour."
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Cinquantenaire District
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Grand-Place (Grote Markt)
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum
- Manneken Pis
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- MOOF Museum
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)