Top Broome Nature and Wildlife Tours
24 results | All Broome Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous. Would highly recommend! Have booked with the other company’s and always keep coming back to this one!!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic ride and the staff where so friendly too and helpful. Would highly recommend! Thanks for the ear rings!"
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon, Fraser was very passionate and informative. The grounds were nice and clean easy to walk around, lots of shade. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience from start to finish was excellent. Staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Skipper was very knowledgeable about the area and the wildlife all around us. Quite a few people had a swim on the net and were having a wonderful time. The refreshments were also excellent. We had a really good trip"
* A traveler said: "Lovely family run business that go the extra mile to make the trip interesting. Breakfast provided was a nice touch. The dinosaur footprints were fascinating and the wildlife and scenery stunning."
* A traveler said: "Wow, what a fantastic day! Learning about pearls, to learning alittle about aboriginal culture/fishing to the beautiful beaches at Cape Leveque."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Ash and Sam were really nice and professional. Cannot recommend Air Kimberly enough. The scenery is amazing, safe planes and a lovely lunch. Trip was beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "All the sites we visited were excellent in their own right and our tour guide was very informative about each place we went to."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure, fabulous scenery, competent and enthusiastic staff. A fabulous way to spend our wedding anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was so friendly and accommodating. Michelle, thank you for sharing your knowledge. Totally enjoyed the experience. Also, it was a very friendly group of people to be with."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day out! Nathan our guide was lovely and very knowledgeable about the area. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Dan is the man! We had a great trip, Dan was very informative and everything was well organised. A great experience to share with my family!"
* A traveler said: "Hillary was awesome, so professional and very friendly, we had a great flight and highly recommend this to anyone coming to Broome"
* A traveler said: "Ben and Bec were awesome. Thanks to Ben for a wonderful flight with commentary and Bec for her knowledge of the bush and history of her tribe. Recommend this tour. Thanks Murray and Anne"
* A traveler said: "While the whole tour is the fabulously good one, low altitude back to Broome flight that followed north western coast of WA was probably my favourite part of the experience. Our very friendly and helpful pilot Dan took us on a low flight following the beautiful coast line on a very smooth ride. View was incredible and Dan was extremely helpful in providing us with very detailed both general and some historical information of the area, places and islands we flew above, thank you Dan."
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot, enthusiastic and knowledgeable, Thank you Mitch for making our day perfect Many Thanks Chris & Jen"
* A traveler said: "From the moment Jackson picked us up from our hotel we were met with a welcoming friendly face . The transfer onto the Catamaran from a little boat was exciting . The catamaran Itself had bean bag loungers on deck and we were invited to sit all over the vessel giving us wonderful Views . The bar was open for cocktails ( soft drinks were free), and numerous rounds of delicious canapés continued to be served to us . Pleasant music gave a happy friendly ambiance as we journeyed out to sea .Jackson gave us information about the whales , dolphins and wildlife we hoped to see. We stopped in the ocean for a refreshing swim when they dropped the boom net , which judging from the squeals of delight from the kids on boards was thoroughly enjoyed . On we went looking for our whales, then just before we headed home , there they were right on que, a mum and her calf blowing water up through their air holes and coming up out of the water for us to see . Magnificent . The crew turned the vessel around and we chased the whales for at least 45 mins . The whole group of people onboard were absolutely delighted and felt honoured to have witnessed them , as we journeyed back to land the magnificent sunset ended our adventure.This was an amazing afternoon , everything was perfect and made so by the fantastic crew and itinerary . I slept like a baby last night and can’t thank you enough for the wonderful afternoon adventure x"