Top Brooklyn Wellness Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Brooklyn Tours
This experience will be safe, fun and demanding. Attending will be a RED Cross certified lifeguard, with multiple SUP certifications. The Yoga instructor, Leah Matthews, has a large following in the NYC area. Leah also has multiple certifications and leads a life of health and mindfulness. Their is no 'failing' in this activity. You may participate at any level. The joy of being on the water and practicing yoga poses while floating will be the highlight of your trip!
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wellness Classes in Brooklyn are taking additional safety precautions?
What Wellness Classes in Brooklyn are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in New London
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut