Jewish Children's Museum Tours
Read MoreShow Less
With more than five floors of themed galleries, including games, multimedia displays, and interactive exhibitions—Brooklyn’s Jewish Children's Museum is the largest and most comprehensive museum of its kind in the United States.
Children discover famous biblical stories, learn about Jewish traditions and customs, and dive into Jewish history through the museum’s exhibitions. Kids get hands-on and interact, whether it's by climbing on a gigantic Shabbat table, shopping at a kosher supermarket, taking part in a cooking class in the kosher kitchen, or discovering traditional handicrafts in a shtetl holiday village. Other activities include a 6-hole miniature golf course, a rock climbing wall, and a games gallery.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The museum is aimed at children between the ages of 2 and 10, but many exhibitions are interesting for older children and adults too.
- Tickets include full access to all exhibitions; children under 2 are free.
- Plan around two hours to take in all the exhibits.
- There is a cafe and kosher restaurant on site.
How to Get There
The museum is located along Eastern Parkway in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. The closest subway station is the 2, 3, 4 at Nostrand Avenue, three blocks away.
When to Get There
The museum is open Monday to Thursday from mid-morning to mid-afternoon, and Sundays from morning to early evening. It is closed on Friday and Saturday.
Things to Do with Kids in Brooklyn
Other spots in Brooklyn that keep kids entertained include Prospect Park, with highlights including walking trails, a boating lake, and Prospect Park Zoo. On the water, Brooklyn Bridge Park has numerous picnic areas, cycling paths, and playgrounds. There is also the nearby Brooklyn Children’s Museum; the children’s space at the Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch; and Coney Island amusement park.
Address: 792 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, New York, USA 11213, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Jewish Children's Museum
No results found!
Things to do near Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut