Flatbush Avenue Tours
The major thoroughfare of Flatbush Avenue runs south through Brooklyn from the Manhattan Bridge to Jamaica Bay. Travel along the road to view multiple attractions, including Brooklyn’s Prospect Park, lively restaurants, art deco theaters, and historical neighborhoods such as Victorian-era Flatbush in the heart of Brooklyn.
Address: Brooklyn, New York, USA
1 Tours and Activities to Experience Flatbush Avenue
The Flatbush neighborhood in Brooklyn is a picturesque area renowned for its magnificent Victorian mansion houses. With this walking tour, get to know the historic district, admire its striking 19th-century architecture, and see landmarks such as the Kings Theatre, Ditmas Park, and the Flatbush Reformed Church.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Flatbush Avenue?
Things to do near Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut