Top British Columbia Water Tours
72 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour operators are amaziiiiing! And also sa the captain of the boat tries hard to see areas where the whales are."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "It was a awesome experience .The guide had a good knowledge and fun person.My 8 year old daughter enjoyed well too."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Great short boat tour of Vancouver harbour. Guide and captain Raphael was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "The narrative about what we were seeing as we cruised really helped make the trip interesting. It was well organized a nice to see sights from the water. Very much enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great morning with our guide in Ucluelet paddling around the inner waterway seeing seals, sea lions eagles salmon turkey buzzards and lots more Neither my husband or I have any real experience of kayaking and safety briefing and instruction were exceptionally well done we received a complete narrative throughout the tour and it made our stay in Ucluelet even more special"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, very knowledgeable and friendly., loved the different places you can sit and see. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to see Vancouver from the water! The views were spectacular, and our guide was fun and energetic and a good storyteller too. At times we would go real fast on the boat and that felt like a rollercoaster in the best way possible. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Saw orcas and humpback whales. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a beautiful calm day"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Fun rapids and the staff was professional, thoughtful, and fun! We had hot chocolate when it was raining in the middle of our experience and we weren’t cold one bit from all the correct gear they had:)"
* A traveler said: "Tom was an awesome tour guide from picking us up at hotel to talking about safety, sharing information about the sea lions, sea otters, birds and area. He also drove us back to our hotel. His boat is just beautiful and even though it was mid January we were always kept comfortable. Everyone was very knowledgeable and welcoming. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and enjoyable trip. The guide, Simon, provided very useful information and had a great sense of humour. Would do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Seaplane Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Richmond Olympic Oval
- Fitzsimmons Creek
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Bloedel Conservatory
- BC Place Stadium
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Audain Art Museum
- FlyOver Canada
- Victoria Chinatown
- Shannon Falls
- Abkhazi Garden
- Bowen Island
- Beacon Hill Park
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Grouse Mountain
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona