Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours and Activities
Home of the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League, the Queensland Reds Rugby Union, the Brisbane Roar Soccer, and host to national and international sporting events and concerts, Brisbane’s famous Suncorp Stadium is a state-of-the-art arena located in the inner-city suburb of Milton. Formerly Lang Park, the site of Suncorp Stadium has a long and rich event history.
With a capacity of over 52,500 people and a site area of over seven hectares, Suncorp Stadium transforms from an echoing shell to a pulsing entertainment hub on event days.
Keep an eye out for the famous bronze statue of Queensland sportsman, Wally Lewis, outside Brisbane stadium.
Tours and tickets to Experience Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Brisbane City Helicopter Tour
- Brisbane City Helicopter Tour for One
- Private Brisbane Harley Sightseeing Tour
- Brisbane Highlights - 20min Scenic Helicopter Flight
Things to do near Brisbane
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania