North Gorge Walk
If you’re looking to discover the rugged coastal cliffs and serene beaches of Stradbroke Island, the North Gorge Walk makes a good place to start. The 1.5km marked trail curls its way around Point Lookout on the island’s northwestern coast and is renowned for its dramatic ocean views and landmark ‘Blow Hole’ rock formation. Hugging the coast and hemmed in by dense bushland, the popular walk takes around 45 minutes and is suitable for all fitness levels.
The North Gorge Walk is also the top spot for whale watching on Stradbroke Island and humpback whales are a frequent sight during the June-November migration period. Dolphins, sea turtles and manta rays are also abundant along the coast, while kangaroos and myriad birdlife can be seen inland.
North Gorge Walk Tours
Should I book North Gorge Walk tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit North Gorge Walk 2021?
What's the best way to experience North Gorge Walk?
- Stradbroke Island 4WD Day Trip from Brisbane
- North Stradbroke Island Day Trip from Brisbane
- Full-Day Small Group Tour to North Stradbroke Island
Things to do near Brisbane
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania