The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours
For an authentic Australian sporting experience, take yourself along to The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground).
Known as The Gabba because it's in the suburb of Woolloongabba, the 42,000-seat sports ground hosts Australian Football League (AFL) games and international cricket matches.
Summer is the time for cricket, with matches held between January and March. In winter, March to October, AFL games hit the turf, often under the lights at night. Tours run daily, but not on match eve and match days. You get to view the stadium from the upper levels, then take a walk on the hallowed ground, see the memorabilia in the members’ dining room, see the corporate and media facilities, view the practice wickets and take a stroll through the players’ locker room.
The best way to reach The Gabba is by car or taxi. Trains run to South Bank station, around a 25-minute walk.
2 Tours and Activities to Experience The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private 30 minute Helicopter Pilot Experience in Brisbane
- Brisbane Highlights - 20min Scenic Helicopter Flight
Things to do near Brisbane
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania