Top Bratislava Walking Tours
- Take a walking tour of Bratislava’s Old Town (Starý Mesto) and snap photos of colorful baroque buildings.
- Spot architectural landmarks, including St. Michael's Gate, the Cathedral of St. Martin, Primate’s Palace, and Old Town Hall.
- Take an evening walking tour and admire glittering illuminations along the Danube waterfront.
- Enjoy magnificent views over Old Town from Bratislava Castle.
- Stop at one of the terrace cafés on Hlavné Námestie and watch the world go by as you enjoy a coffee.
- Sample local craft beers and traditional foods on a tasting tour.
- Learn about Slovakian culture, history, and traditions from a local guide.
67 results | All Bratislava Tours
* A traveler said: "Eva was wonderful and was charming and informative. And the fact that she yracked us fown and gave is the tour was so special. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "All went like clockwork Peter was the perfect guide, pleasant and very accommodating. Went out of his to answer our questions"
* A traveler said: "Learned so much. Our guide was so good, very knowledgeable, fun friendly. Can't say enough about how interesting this was, gave a new perspective on life after communism from a person who actually Lived in this era. Car was awesome- made everything authentic. Places we toured were unexpected and so interesting. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide George was knowledgeable and friendly. I thought he did a great job touring us through the small city of Bratislava"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely afternoon with Simone who was very passionate and informative on here beloved city and local food establishments we were very well looked after and treated to some lovely local treats thank you Simone and gang"
* A traveler said: "I loved the knowledge of my guide, and I enjoyed ending the night with a calming view from the UFO tower, gazing at the Rhine and four different countries."
* A traveler said: "Danielle provides a great overview of Bratislava and Slovakia; not only the historical events and important places but also wonderful insight to the people and culture. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wishing to really understand the Slovakian people and their country."
* A traveler said: "Young lady that gave us the tour was born and raised there,new the history,spoke perfect english.learned a lot about there history before,during,and after the comuniist era.was well versed on wwll,and a lot of history on specific locations.dont hesitate to book this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very comprehensive commentary. Good stop offs along the way for photographs. Staff very approachable."
* A traveler said: "Worth it especially if you're short on time. After the tour you can walk around the old town with more knowledge about the different buildings and statues."
* A traveler said: "On this afternoon-long, relaxed food tour, we were introduced to Slovakian wine, cheeses and a traditional Slovakian meal. We made at least five stops while leisurely walking through the city. Our guide, Daniella, was a gifted hostess. Her knowledge of the local cuisine and her infectious enthusiasm ensured that we had a fun tour. When choosing a food tour in Bratislava, choose this one and ask for Daniella."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour guide who provided us with a great tour of Bratislava. She was very knowledgeable and told us many facts and stories about Bratislava and Slovakia. Besides giving us a tour of the city, she also showed us where to shop and eat."
* A traveler said: "This leisurely walking tour is the perfect introduction to charming Bratislava. Our guide, Daniella, was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Perhaps this is because she is a native of Bratislava. She is also charming and we enjoyed spending our time with her. If you want a walking tour of Bratislava, choose this one and ask for Daniella."
* A traveler said: "Betty was a wonderful guide. She started us off with a small slice of bread sprinkled with salt and a very local climbing up the mountain shot for the adults and two different kinds of local sodas for our children welcoming us to Slovakia. She was very kind, and even more informative. We felt like we got a wonderful glimpse into some of the truly local aspects of Bratislava and cultural customs and insights that we could tell the other groups were not getting. Each of the local food and drinks we tried were divine. We would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Really informative! It was a great way to start our time in Bratislava as we were shown the sites, given recommendations, told great stories and tips so we planned the rest of our visit. We gained a good understanding of the layout in a way a bus tour doesn't give you. Our guide was passionate about Slovakia and is a Slovakian national which was great. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very nice, she showed us many different places within the old town, and provided interesting facts to keep the tour interesting"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city- knowledgeable guide took us all around. What definitely recommend . Thanks for a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Suzeanna was the perfect host for our group of 6. We had a fantastic time getting to know her and she showed us loads of the city. We had a huge amount of fun sampling the beer and food of Bratislava. Thanks for a great experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia