Top Braga Bus Tours
35 results | All Braga Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. The guide joao was very frendly and explain about everithing . I recomend this tour and will come again"
* A traveler said: "We learned much more about northern Portugal than expected, The region is beautiful and historic, plus good food and wine. A highly recommended day tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent experience! I learned so much from my guide, Daniel, and we were able to allocate our time perfectly to what I wished to see. The Capela dos Ossos, Cromlech and Menhir de Meada are awe inspiring. I’m grateful to have been there. There’s so much more to learn beyond the sights. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional! My husband I went on this tour on December 23rd.(I'm writing this late d/t family illness) It was a 10 hour tour that was the best that we have ever been on. We were picked up on time by Daniel, our wonderfully knowledgeable tour guide at the airport, and transported comfortably throughout the day. We went 1st to Valencia, Spain where the exodus of the Jews from Spain started, and then into Portugal, where we visited the toll bridge that they passed through and then went to some of the towns where the Jews settled. Daniel gave us the history of the Jews and also information about Portugal in general. Questions were encouraged and answered. There were comfort stops as needed. The day passed quickly. Good walking shoes are recommended as we walked through the towns, up and down hill. Definitely met and exceeded our expectations as a tour. The tour was reasonably priced for what was offered and what we accomplished. Daniel's English was good and he translated for us."
* A traveler said: "I did a day trip from Braga to Santiago Compostela. It was an incredible experience that went beyond my expectations. Along the way, we also visited Vigo and Valencia. Claudio was the driver/guide from the ‘Somada Travel’ company. I greatly appreciated that the trip was not cancelled, even though they didn’t have the required minimum. Claudio was very knowledgeable about the historical sights and the local cultures. He went out of his way to ensure that tour was catering to my interests. Highly recommended tour company and guide."
* A traveler said: "Paulo Monteiro was an amazing guide who went out of his way to show us the most amazing tour. It truly was an unforgettable trip. Thank you Paolo and I look forward to booking with you again. Vanessa Watson and Marguerite 😊🤗"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Top Highlights of Douro Valley - Private Tour - All Included
- Douro Valley Tour - A Delicious And Breathtaking Experience - All Included
- 2 Days Douro Valley Tour - Douro Valley Wine Tour - Private Tour - All Included
- Best of Douro Valley - Douro Valley Wine Tour - Private Tour
- Port Wine, History and Culture Tour in Douro Valley - Private Tour
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Beiras