Top Bologna Multi-day Tours
15 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "our guide was great. showed us all details of bologna. i believe 1st impressions last forever, that said, may you can suggest to bologna to clean up grafffiti. thank you for everything."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Food was excellent and Mattia was an amazing tour guide. Learned so much more about the city than what we were expecting!"
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "We can’t say enough good things about the people who took care of us. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a memorable experience! The only minor critique we have was that rather than 3 Days in Bologna, it was more of 2 half days, 1 full day, and 2 nights. However, the full day was very full! Lots and lots to eat. Great experiences. We loved Bologna and would like to return someday."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)
- Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)
- Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto