Top Bologna Arts & Design
25 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Alessandro had a great energy and demeanor. Great guide The food was abundant the wine was great. My wife loved the limoncello"
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "our guide was great. showed us all details of bologna. i believe 1st impressions last forever, that said, may you can suggest to bologna to clean up grafffiti. thank you for everything."
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Food was excellent and Mattia was an amazing tour guide. Learned so much more about the city than what we were expecting!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "This was worth every penny. Giancarlo the guide is amazing and provides a great experience. He is very accommodating and friendly. This is a must for anyone who has the slightest interest in Italian sports cars."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with this tour a little bit different to the usual. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto