Top Bled Sightseeing Tours
58 results | All Bled Tours
* A traveler said: "Thank you for the funny rafting trip. Nice people, good organised and a beautiful landscape. We had much fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, staff are friendly in the shop, bikes are great and really help to fit in a lot in the 4 hours and to top off a great trip free cake!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing day and Maya was a great. It was a long day but enjoyed every minute of it Thank you for this great experience"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, guide, and horses. If you want to try galloping a bit, you can do that here because there’s plenty of space. 2+ hours was plenty of time for an inexperienced rider like myself. The guide is the sweetest Man who clearly loves his horses and lifestyle. You’ll get more than horseback riding—but a glimpse at Slovenian hospitality :) Try not to bring too many items/bags. I wish I had left all but my phone behind. I nearly lost my sunglasses haha."
* A traveler said: "What can I say about Slovenia a beautiful country lovely friendly people nearly all spoke good English putting ourselves to shame having only learnt Thank you 'Hvala vam'. The trip itself was amazing our tour guide 'Karin' was just brilliant and so knowledgeable about everything. The view point across Bohinj was just breath taking and then the best part was Waterfall Savica where with the help of Karin proposed to my man on leap year - he said yes! thank you for filming and making it so special for us. Cant wait to come back again and book more trips to see more of this beautiful area."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for beginners and experienced horse riders. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of the countryside and villages around Bled and its culture. The mountains, rivers and streams are beautiful and horseback is one of the best ways to see it. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I had a great tour around the natural attractions starting in Bled. We visited lakes, waterfalls, rivers and mountains. The scenery was stunning and our good friendly and knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Benjamin was a gem! Very knowledgeable about Slovenian wines and definitely on his way to having a great future as a sommelier! Food, wine, atmosphere.. everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Quick and easy! It was nice to walk up to the booth and have my admission all ready for us. It was raining, so it made it even better not to have to wait outside."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Couldn't ask for a better day. Great tour leader, amazing places .. everything was perfect and to our expectations."
* A traveler said: "We visited quite a few sites within soca valley, all of which were scenic and easily walkable/hike-able. Matt was entertaining, easy going, cracking jokes to help break the ice and created a warming vibe while providing a lot of information about the beautiful places in Slovenia. He was always available to ask for info, insights about the sites and happy to share about the history, little known facts and so much more about every place we visited. Thanks for making my last day in Slovenia an awesome one, Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Not for everyone like my agrophobic high school daughter but an amazing tour. every bit of 12 hours including 5 hours in the van getting to the locations but we would have driven anyway to see the canyon and do the whitewater. The waterfall decent was heartstopping but worth every moment IMHO. Cant go wrong with Life Adventures!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time experiencing the town and surrounding villages of Lake Bled. This tour had everything: rowing on the lake, hiking a beautiful gorge, treking up to the castle Bled for a stunning panoramic view, and let's not forget the tastey local cream cake provided at the end of the tour. All these experiences combined to make a special day of memories for our family. Being on an electric mountain bike made the climb up to the castle a breeze! We did this tour with our teenage son and he enjoyed every minute. It is the perfect way to experience all the beauty Lake Bled has to offer. Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun.... but there were at least 3 boat rental places at Bled and not suer if advance purchase tickets were necessary or worthwhile. It was fun to row to Bled island... and we had great photos with our group"
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded my expectations. Tour guide picked us up from apartment and was really friendly and warming. He clearly knew Slovenia like the back of his hand and took us to some amazing secret locations. Very good value for what we got and would highly recommend! Best day of our trip so far"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Istria