Cadbury World Tours
Read MoreShow Less
The perfect destination for chocolate lovers, Cadbury World offers a behind-the-scenes look at the making of one of Britain’s most famous chocolate brands: Cadbury. Located on the site of the original Cadbury factory in Bournville, it’s a fun family attraction with interactive exhibits and chocolate-making demonstrations.
Visitors can embark on a self-guided tour of the main exhibition area and explore the 14 discovery zones, learning about the history, manufacturing, and advertising of Cadbury chocolates; watching chocolatiers make the delicious dairy milk chocolate; and following its journey from cocoa beans to chocolate bars.
Entrance tickets also include access to the 4D Chocolate Adventure zone, while those who want to delve deeper can opt for a Chocolatier Experience tour or indulge in a chocolate-inspired breakfast or afternoon tea tour.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Allow around three to four hours to take in all the exhibits and activities at Cadbury World.
- Tickets for the main exhibition area are timed, and you can choose to visit the 4D Chocolate Adventure zone before or after.
- On-site facilities include free car parking, a café, and gift shop.
- Cadbury World is wheelchair accessible, and exhibits are designed for visually and hearing-impaired visitors.
How to Get There
Cadbury World is located in Bournville, South Birmingham, about a 30-minute drive from downtown Birmingham. Cross-City Line trains run from Birmingham New Street station to Bournville station, from where it’s an around 15-minute well-signposted walk.
When to Get There
Cadbury World is open daily, from February to December, but opening times do vary throughout the year. The busiest time to visit is during the summer peak season (July–August) or during school holidays; to avoid the crowds, opt for a weekday visit in offseason.
Family Fun at Cadbury World
At the 4D Chocolate Adventure, ride a Crunchie roller coaster, dive into a bowl of liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk, and fly in a Cadbury Creme Egg airship. Pose for chocolate-inspired photos at a green screen area; try piping chocolate during chocolate-making demonstrations; ride the Cadabra Beanmobiles; and enjoy at an African Adventure play area. Try plenty of samples along the way, indulge at the Cadbury Café, and stock up at the world’s largest Cadbury shop.
Address: Linden Rd., Bourneville, Birmingham B30 2LU, England
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Cadbury World
No results found!
Things to do near Birmingham
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North West England