Top Bilbao Sightseeing Tours
86 results | All Bilbao Tours
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our tour guide Stephan and our driver Florin. We saw many beautiful places in 1 day. Stephan explained a lot about the basque culture. I can recommed him and the driver. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "Great tour through Bilbao with a great tour guide. We learned Ali tambourine the town and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Santiago was the most informative tour guide! He was extremely knowledgeable and even provided interesting insider information. This tour was totally worth it and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was Jose and he really was good. The van was tight for 7 people for such a long tour. Locations were great."
* A traveler said: "Learning the history and being able to ask questions. The enthusiasm of the guide. Everything is timed very well."
* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Joe, was fantastic. He was very informative about the area and had a plan to take us to various areas along the Basque coast; however, he was flexible with the timing and the places we visited based on requests within the group. The tour was one of the highlights of our trip through Spain and definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "On time pick-up. Private tour with only our party. Competent and friendly tour guide. Interesting and informative tours at the wineries by their personnel. Tasting of top shelf wines. Ample time without being rushed through. No sales pitch. definitively worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We loved our bike tour through Bilbao with Miguel. He knows a lot about the city, the region and the culture and was open to answering any questions we had. We learnt a lot, saw different parts and landscapes of Bilbao and really enjoyed the company. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb. Irene led us on a delicious journey across Bilbao. The food and wine was excellent. She was so interesting and informative. I would thoroughly recommend her tour."
* A traveler said: "Irene, the cooking instructor is a gem! She grew up in Bilbao, gave us a short tour then went to her villa for the hands on cooking class. She paired each pintxos with wine. Irene makes you feel like family. Wonderful way to spend the afternoon! Highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "Tour was terrific Our guide was helpful in every way. She was punctual, knowledgeable, personable, and offered many insights into the town. It was a perfect tour for a one day stop in Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "The tour of San Sebastian and the Basque Coast was great. Zach was knowledgeable and accommodating and knew the right places to go for a quick day of sightseeing (and eating!). Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great wine tour! We visited Marques de Riscal and a family owned vineyard with our guide Zak. He is well informed and we had a great day all in all! Thank you Zak!"
* A traveler said: "Javier was excellent. Passionate, informative and gave us a generous amount of time to ask questions and look and the art. Top notch...thanks for making our trip to Bilbao memorable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Castile and León