Top Activities on the Ground in Big Island of Hawaii
38 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Tyler was a wonderful tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and took great care of our needs! It was so exciting to see all the places he took us and we learned a lot. He worked hard to relate to all guests."
* A traveler said: "Nice tour! A great way to pass our first morning of out long overdue honeymoon. Thumbs up all around"
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did while on the big island! If you like beautiful scenery and to learn about the Hawaiian culture, plants, and animals…go on this tour! We had Taj as a guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. The swim through the waterfall was fun and refreshing. I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience overall with awesome snorkeling and a great crew all for a very reasonable price!! Will definitely do again with these guys!"
* A traveler said: "This was awesome the crew were great and deserve a huge raise the best experience I could’ve had and will do it again"
* A traveler said: "We did the morning tour and it was fantastic! Awesome professional, helpfully, and friendly crew. Clean boat, nice large bathrooms. Great area to snorkel. Would definitely do again and recommend to anyone. Only thing we missed was not having a non vegan option for the lunch."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great boat with hot showers after the swim. Awesome crew. Amazing experience with the mantas. A must do experience."
* A traveler said: "we had the best time with captain Tony and the crew! def do not skip this experience while you’re on the big island! we traveled from Hilo for it and they did not disappoint! Even when I was terrified of snorkeling they were so kind & encouraging - they also tell great stories! Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Small group experience, food, fun and knowledgeable crew. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great spots visited. Very well explained the history and facts. All questioned answered. Great guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour is AWESOME! Physically rewarding. I love it! Our guide Mark is knowledgeable and wonderful. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see/experience the beautiful landscaping. Guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide Dastan. It was a wonderful adventure but his narrative and education puts it over the top. Enjoyed so much!"
* A traveler said: "Curtis and Colleen were amazing. Would do it again. The tour guide was very patient and helpful. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Josh and monique were so fun and it was definitely something I would do again! Totally worth the drive!"
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! So nice and knowledgeable and funny. The lines were fun, fast and the views were awe inspiring! Would definitely go here again!"
* A traveler said: "Eating the fruits along the way and having an awesome guide!!!! I would love to do it again. Had a thrill of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was amazing. Mike was a great guide and we hot to enjoy all aspects of the big island!"
* A traveler said: "Travis and Mike was fantastic for the zip lining! Mark was a great tour bus driver and a tour guide to the water falls. They were all very knowledgeable! Zip and dip is a must! Oh bring water shoes to the water fall for swimming. A lot of rocks."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Honaunau Bay
- Waikoloa Village
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Kilauea Volcano
- Captain Cook Monument
- Chain of Craters Road
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Honokohau Harbor
- Naha Stone
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Hulihee Palace
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Rainbow Falls
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer