Top Big Island of Hawaii Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
232 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide Dastan. It was a wonderful adventure but his narrative and education puts it over the top. Enjoyed so much!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing snorkeling. We saw so many different species and best part we saw a white tipped shark. Definitely would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "Shawn was a fantastic guide for this once in a lifetime experience. Great sandwiches and beautiful pictures. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute best time on this trip! The entire crew was so friendly and knowledgeable. John was such a fun bartender and took care of us throughout the day! We will definitely be booking this again on our next visit!"
* A traveler said: "First of all Grant was one of the best tour guides I've ever had. He's super knowledgeable, funny, and personal. I felt like I was being given a personal tour of his hometown. It's a long tour but it never felt like it was long because you're constantly entertained. This covers all of the sightseeing essentials of the big island."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Katie was a wonderful guide we learned a lot from Katie. SHE enjoyed telling the story's of the island and pointed out a lot of interesting things about the plants. Would definitely recommend this trip to everyone. Thanks Katie for a awesome trip"
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great day with PJ. He shared loads of information and took great care of all of us. We had a great day exploring the coffee farm, black sand beach and volcano national park Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Rich was a fantastic guide. Super nice, funny, and very knowledgeable. Got to see and incredible number of astrological objects."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
* A traveler said: "Hunter was our guide for the evening and simply exceeded our expectations. He shared his wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm for astronomy as well as Hawaiin culture. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Mr. Young for the lovely tour!! He knew his stuff and then some more so it made it that much more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "What a great helper in making our memorable adventure at Big Island! I highly recommend this if you don't want to be with a big group (with this pandemic). It gives accurate direction (as long as it's in sync with your gps) and tells a lot of stories and information you would've missed if you didn't have the guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Island in a Day: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Sightseeing, History
- Small Group Big Island Twilight Volcano and Stargazing Tour
- Afternoon Sail & Snorkel to the Captain Cook Monument
- Snorkel & Dolphin Watch Adventure Aboard Luxury Catamaran
- Big Island Circle Tour and Volcano: Coffee, Wine, Waterfalls and Hamakua Coast
- Crater Rim Drive
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Kolekole Falls
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- Coconut Island (Mokuola)
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Onomea Bay
- Waikoloa Village
- Kohala Coast
- Parker Ranch
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Honokohau Harbor
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Wailuku River State Park
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer